Feelings

I just want to see my boys, I said as I looked at April.
You can, why you haven't? She cried back.
Listen I don't have to explain shit to you, just tell me where my sons at, I nonchalantly said as I looked at her.

Their in school, but why are you being mean to me? I only wanted to make sure you're okay, she said looking at me as tears exit her eyes.

I went missing because I needed the break  from life. Like I was very upset about the child not being mine, I wasn't as upset because of my relationship with her not working because that was clear but for me to not have a child that I thought was mine was sickening.

This has nothing to do with you April, I just want to see my boys and that's it, I meanly said walking out her office. I wanted to hug and kiss her but when I went looking for her earlier she was in the coffee shop that I used to always take her to with that fuck boy DJ.

Okay can you just let me know when you get them? She said walking behind me. Yeap I said going out the door , leaving her ass standing there.
😑😐😑😐😑😳😑😐😳😑😐😳😑😐😳😑😐

Picking the boys up from school they looked at me weird. What's up daddies boys? I cooed hugging both of my little men. Hey daddy my youngest son said as he hugged me. Nothing much daddy man, I cooed looking at him. I really didn't see my son by Rena because she had moved to New York with some nigga she married but lil dude called me a lot and of course I paid my child support . I got him every summer and Christmas.

Daddy where you been??? Junior asked looking at me crazy. Um daddy took a vacation, I lied as he looked at me. Um no my glamma (my momma) said you was stupid and not caring about nobody, Junior replied as I looked at him. Um no son your glamma is crazy. But let's do something fun , I suggested as I opened the door for them.
We needed to get a hair cut, mommy don't like taking us to your barber because you not there, Damien (youngest son name) said as I looked at him. Cool daddy will take y'all to get a hair cut I said.
I felt bad for not being in my boys life, I just couldn't believe Gina stupid ass. But I'm do better and be better then ever
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After getting my boys hair cut and mine , I took them to Game time and now I was laying them down at my place. I called and told April that I was keeping them for tonight and she was okay with that.
But she wanted to come over and talk to me and I was a little not happy with that but I agreed because she is still their momma and I still loved her.

Watching her walk into the living room, I had let her in maybe 10 mins ago and she went to kiss the boys.
So what's up? I asked her feeling myself getting hard because I was horny and because she was sexy as fuck.
I just wanted to check on you, you left without saying nothing and I was just worried, she said as she looked at me. It's cool I just wanted to get away and clear my thoughts, I'm good now, I said as she looked at me. I'm sorry you went through all that, She added as she watched my eyes.
Yeah it's cool,it's life I said really not feeling her because she was back fucking with dude.

Okay well I'll go, she said as I looked at her, her body was so nicely curved and I just knew dude was enjoy what was once mine. Can I have a hug? She asked.
I don't think your nigga will like that, I answered.
Um my nigga? I don't have a boyfriend, she replied looking clueless.
You don't have to lie, I saw you in the coffee shop with dude, I meanly said.
Um yeah you probably did because he contacted me acting like he wanted to see me about business but really wanted to be a creep, she yelled. Don't treat me nasty because your ass assuming some shit, and I ain't with your ass either because you was a hoe ass nigga tooooo, she added walking away from me.

Feeling stupid I had to apologize and see if I could get her to stay with me and the boys. Damn I looked and felt so stupid should I stop her? Or should I let her cool off. Shutting my door very hard I knew I had rubbed her the wrong way and I was indeed sorry but I didn't have to energy to chase her tonight but I was gonna call and apologize to her.