54

I sit on a dusty old couch reading book after book on repairing an old vanishing cabinet

I sit on a dusty old couch reading book after book on repairing an old vanishing cabinet. Draco grunts casting spells continuously repeating the incantations I read out for him.

"Maybe we're reading the wrong book." I comment turning another useless page.

Draco steps away from the cabinet and crashes down the couch I was occupying. "Do you have any suggestions?"

I sigh standing up and approaching the battered looking thing. Taking a deep breath, I place my hand on the cabinet and close my eyes. There was definitely magical residue there and it wasn't from Draco's spells.

"Do you think there's a curse on it?" I ask turning to Draco.

His eyes widen and he stands beside me reaching for the cabinet. "It could be! Maybe that's why none of the spells work on it. We have to curse break the bloody thing first."

"I'm not really knowledgeable in curse breaking." I say scratching my neck in frustration.

Draco's arms wrap around my waist. "We could learn. With the two of us we could easily do it." He says confidently putting his chin on my shoulder. Draco's grown so much taller now. I could barely reach his shoulders without heels.

I turn facing him and placing my hands on his shoulders. "I've missed you."

Draco grins leaning down until our noses touched. "Do you really? Because I heard Blaise is your new betrothed."

I laugh shaking my head. Of course he would find out. He always finds out. "Blaise is like a brother. You should have seen him telling people that I'm taken by you."

Draco nods looking pacified. "Good because you are mine."

Draco's lips are the most glorious thing on the planet. His lips are soft and plump that move in such a way that makes my head dizzy. My knees turn to jelly and a heat deep within overwhelms my senses.

I let out a loud groan when Draco's lips teasingly nibbles on my bottom lip. "You are mine, right?" He whispers tantalizingly pulling on my robes.

"Only when you're good." I say breathlessly tugging on his necktie.

Draco pushes my body down the couch and chuckles lowly his chest vibrating from it. "But you like it when I'm bad."

-

It's our first Quidditch match and it's with Gryffindor.

"I'm in a very bad mood." I growl at my team inside the lockers. The frustration of finding the right curse breaking book and the hunger to win is doing nothing to fix my attitude. "I do not need to remind you that this is a game against two Weasleys. I expect things to be bloody, do you understand?"

"Yes, Captain." My team answers dutifully.

I close my eyes willing myself to calm down and not accidentally kill someone with my elbows. "We've suffered too much already. Win this for our house and our families."