58

In front of my very eyes is a mangled Draco Malfoy drowning in his own pool of blood

In front of my very eyes is a mangled Draco Malfoy drowning in his own pool of blood. I'm lost in a sea of screams and tears as I drop to my knees beside my fiancé.

He was bleeding in so many places my eyes and feelings couldn't possibly keep up. Draco's entire chest alone had about five or six deep gashes. He was shaking uncontrollably on the floor and I sob trying to push the hair out of his face only revealing a long cut on his forehead.

I rip through the bottom of my robes pressing the cloth on his head to try and stop the bleeding.

I vaguely recall casting a patronus to call our godfather. My wolf bounding away through the walls. I cast spell after spell of blood replenishing spells. Fruitlessly, I try and perform healing incantations that I'm not familiar with but heard Draco talk about. The slices on his chest refused to heal.

It was always Draco who knew how to heal. All I knew was destruction.

"Draco!" I wail in terror at the thought I might lose him because of my incompetence.

"My-My love," He starts but only chokes on his own blood spluttering it out.

My hands were literally shaking and my blurry vision from the amount of tears that were spilling out of my eyes weren't helping. Suddenly, my godfather kneels before us.

"Who did this?!" He demands snarling. Severus already has his wand out and was starting to mumble incantations I've never heard of before.

Greg and Vince -who I completely forgot about- throws beaten looking Weasley to the floor. One of them have snapped his wand in two and they throw it at Weasley's feet. They looked absolutely terrifying looming over Weasley.

"We must take him to the Hospital Wing at once." Severus motions for my two friends to carry Draco. I feel my knees weaken at the sight of them lifting my fiancé who's gone limp.

The walk from that bathroom to the Hospital Wing was a long one. I'm caught between staying beside Draco and storming off to kill Weasley. All I could think about was if I didn't look for Draco at dinner, he could have been killed tonight.