60

"Get your broom

"Get your broom." Severus Snape snarls waking me from my sleep.

It was three in the morning.

I groan sitting up from my bed and wiping the sleep from my eyes. I'm at the Emrys Manor again. Draco refuses for me to stay at the Malfoy Manor since it's recently become the head quarters of the Death Eaters.

"What is happening? Is everything alright?" I ask standing from my bed and casting a quick spell to change my night gown into my dark robes.

Severus turns away giving me privacy to change. "Potter's charm is lifting tonight. He's being relocated and the Dark Lord requests for everyone to be there when it happens."

I nod calling for my broom by Accio.

Severus stands in front of me then and looks down. A look of pure terror was on his face. "Listen to me, Kallista- no, do not interrupt. You will listen and you will listen well. It will be a dangerous mission. Your main priority is to keep yourself safe. Do you understand?"

I nod clutching my broom and pulling out my wand. We walk hand it hand to the fireplace.

"Malfoy Manor."

-

A collection of Death Eaters and I fly over the general location of Harry Potter's muggle house. I've patrolled here numerous times these past few months.

We were all required to watch for any movements. In fact, I was the one that spotted his family leave with two members of the order. We had their location too. This was all too easy.

Merlin, being bad never felt so good.

I look to my right and find Theo looking at his watch. He taps his wand on it and motions for us to get ready.

"How about a bet, little princess?" Marcus grins flying casually beside me as if we were back in the Quidditch pitch. How I've missed playing with our old demanding Captain.

I smirk leaning back and crossing my arms. "You've never won one of those."

"Cheeky." He winks his grin growing and looks down to the muggle house.

Draco soars to my side and scowls at Marcus grumpily. "Focus, Flint."

Marcus laughs howling at the night sky. "My you're a jealous one, aren't you?"

Draco merely rolls his eyes continuing our rotation. The Dark Lord was here with us tonight. I would know because he flew right beside me. His presence was distracting because I could feel his gaze burning the side of my face. He was weirdly intrigued that much I'm sure of.

I truly didn't know what I was expecting when the charm lifted. Only that I was suddenly surrounded by members of the Order and multiple Harry Potters. The Dark Lord leaves my side and launches himself at Mad-Eye Moody striking him down easily.