28.

Intoxicating Kiss

LONG butterfly lashes trembled and her eyes slowly opened, blinking as if in a manner of casting a flirtatious gaze. A bright crystal eyes stared back at him, making his heart thumped. He had never seen such pure and beautiful eyes before. Without warning, something soft and gentle touched his lips. A treacherous slippery tongue sneaked in his mouth, entangling on his own, so sweet and fragrant, just like an intoxicating wine.

Zhu Deming unconsciously closed his eyes, lost in her heavenly taste. He became muddled, feeling like he has finally relieved himself on something, like a traveled worn out man in a desert who got a mouthful of water yet still craving for it, unable to quenched his thirst as the sun shone from above him with such heat.

Raising his right hand, he placed it on the young girl's nape, pulling her delictable mouth closer to his, even titling his head to make their kiss deepen. It was at this moment that Yan Gen slightly opened his eyes when he felt a large rough hand on his nape. He couldn't be too drunk to felt that wrongly, right? It should be a delicate soft hand he's feeling.

Another large hand was placed on his waist, pulling him closely to a rock hard body. Yan Gen felt a slippery tongue traced his teeth before sneaking inside his mouth, entangling with his tongue, savorily sucking it. He doesn't know how to kiss in the first place, and doesn't read those romance novels which highlighted the kissing parts of the main characters, an intense hot story bringing a lot of sexual tension is what he likes the most, emphasizing on the woman's body parts instead of just kissing. Yan Gen just put his mouth on her.

He could never understand what's so special about kissing, can't they just get on the ride instead of dawdling the time? Yan Gen just let the person who's holding him savore his taste while he remained unresponding.

Though he iniated the kiss, he just did it out of impulse since in the movies and dramas he watched, kissing comes first, you can't have a raging flames if you don't start a small fire. However, he didn't expect that this beauty in front of him likes kissing, so much that he almost fainted out of breath. For him, a minute of kissing to fan the flame is already enough. Gripping the body parts is what he's looking forward to.

The beauty separated himself from him to let him breath for a moment, and it didn't take long for her to attacked his mouth again. Her kiss became violent and dominating.

This can't be. Why did they handed such a violent woman to me? I want a gentle yet seductive woman, I like those soft and obedient females who followed my every whim, not like this!

Xiang Hua's reputation is definitely false made to swindle money from rich folks like him. Why else can't that woman understand that it is a common thing for men to like submissive women rather than those agressive ones who likes holding the reigns. The latter doesn't suit well in this era, it can be said to have a unique heavy taste for men liking them. Men never like being controlled to begin with.

At this moment though, Yan Gen decided to let the beauty in his arms or rather, the beauty holding him. He can no longer delay his supressed needs, if this goes on, he will remain a virgin man forever. For once in his life he wanted to taste a woman. It doesn't matter now if she doesn't fit in his ideal types of women, as long as she's a beauty, Yan Gen can pushed those things he didn't desire from her at the back of his mind.

After making up his mind, Yan Gen decided to move his hands that have been aching to touch another woman's soft bossom instead of his own. Losing his focus on his mouth that is being ravished.

His tender hands sneaked in Zhu Deming's lapels, feeling his chest, earning an animalistic groan from him. It wasn't the first time that a woman touched Zhu Deming, the difference is that the young woman in his arms have a different charm to him than any other woman he slept with. Is it because she tasted like a sweet intoxicating wine as they make out? Not really knowing his high status as she to him. Zhu Deming didn't think that a single touch from this unknown woman will wake the beast in him when they both have still clothes on intact.

It seems that musn't be the case since the shameless young woman whose cheeks have turned reddish pink keeps pulling at his lapels, down to his belt in an attempt to undress him. She wasn't successful in undressing him however after much struggle. Her warm touch on his chest and her rubbings on his abdomen, as if feeling his firm abs pushed him on the edge, her hands keep sending tingles all over his body, her scent is making him high.

Zhu Deming pulled her closer to his body, encircling his strong arms around her like an iron, while his calloused hand entangles in her soft hair, kissing her deeper, wanting to swallow her whole being. His undeniable heated arousal nestled between her legs, letting her know how much he desired her. He's as hard as rock at this moment, he can no longer hold back. His other hand travelled down to her fleshy soft bottom, squeezing and pushing her to his arousal as he roughly rubbed it on her. Another beastly grunt and groans came out of his lips as a result.

Meanwhile, Yan Gen who failed to feel the other party's soft bossom feels horrified. When he first touched her chest, he thought that she was just a bit flat chested. Besides, he touched the center of her chest, not her breasts, so he felt her a little bit more below. She has a firm abs! an eight pack abs! Could it be that Luli handed a wrestler woman to him? Yan Gen felt envious, he has been dreaming to have a firm abs like this in his previous life so he can show off. Imagining himself once he take off his shirt and girls will hungrily look at him. This woman must have worked hard to have such an impressive firm abs.

It isn't weird for a sporty woman to have an abs but this drunkard here completely forgot how strange and weird it was for a woman in this era to have an abs. He just cares about touching a woman's body for real.

Yan Gen tried to undress him yet failed. He wanted to see a real woman's bossom for real, not this Wei Zhilan's body he's possessing that made him feel like harassing himself instead of feeling pleasure.

Because he failed to undress her, Yan Gen let his hands wander on his body, placing it on her flat, rock hard breasts. He stiffened in alarm, feeling frightened. No, no, this can't be. Why did Luli send another man at him that he doesn't desire even in his wildest dreams?

To add on his horror, the man pulled him impossibly close to him, like he wanted to tattoed Yan Gen on his body. It doesn't take a long time for him to register in his mind that this was indeed a man, for that hard thing poking him below is more than enough to prove his manliness. Yan Gen feels like he couldn't breath, he was about to faint in anger, confusion, shock, and fear. The man even rubbed his thing on his.

Fudge! this is rape. Gods from above, please help me. I wouldn't act inappropriately by going to the brothel anymore, just please let me survive this night without being tainted by this savage man. I will become a good man in the future, I promise.

His blurry vision gradually turned black. If he was to die at this moment, he'll be glad to leave Wei Zhilan's body before this man started molesting him.

I know, I'm terrible for updating only one chapter after a long time, but please understand that I'm also busy with my studies. I'm planning to have a gold medal instead of bronze or silver ya know? lol, I'am such an ambitious woman.

Anyway, I'll try to update two chapters as soon as possible (though I'am not sure how soon my soon is).

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer