Chapter 10: The Meeting and The Mole

Author's POV

After the Parents Day yesterday and the Party last night, Rias finally had her wet dream came true of giving her first time to Y/n.

Right now, him and Rias are walking together heading to school until they saw Asia, Issei, Kiba and Xenovia with there sword pointing at a silver haired guy's throat.

???: "You still need a major training to match up to me. Don't your agree, Rias?"

They turn around and saw Y/n and Rias behind them.

Rias: "We don't need your advice, White Dragon Emperor."

???: "I suppose, but still. The Wielder of Durandal, A Sword Birth user, A Twilight Healing and finally, The Red Dragon Emperor. You truly have a gifted Peerage. But still, all of them has no match for me."

Issei: "What are you talking about?"

???: "I already unlock my balance breaker with ease, while you still haven't. And do you really want to cause a scene in daylight?"

Kiba and Xenovia un-summons their sword and saw besides Issei.

Y/n: "I don't mind causing a scene in daylight. Besides, I know a place to dump your body so there will be no evidence."

???: "You must be Y/n. The Grandson of the Legendary Sparda. Nice to meet you."

He quickly dash towards Y/n shocking everyone with his fist only inches away from his face.

???: "I thought that you would be faster than I expected."

Y/n: "You might want to look down."

He look by his stomach and saw Ebony pointing to him.

???: "Guess you really are."

Y/n: "Really? Cuz I still have many trick on my sleeves. Look up."

He looks up and saw four red spectral sword pointing at him.

???: "Perhaps I underestimated you a little."

He then starts to walk away.

???: "You better train your Peerage right Gremory."

He keeps walking away until he was out of sight.

Y/n: "So who the hell is that guy?"

Kiba: "He's name is Vali, and he's the White Dragon Emperor."

Y/n: "So what the hell does he want?"

Issei: "He said that I'm he's rival."

Y/n: "........Well I'll put a picture of Pico on your funeral so you could finally be at peace."

That made Issei paled white as a ghost.

Issei(Scared): "NO!!! DON'T DO THAT!!"

Asia: "What's wrong Issei-san?"