44 || The Plan

Y/n's POV

Jun?!......... How come? Why did he open the door?

Jun still has his cyan messy hair, but right now he doesn't have a mask on, showing his small reddish plump swollen lips and visible freckles, cute boy though......, just telling facts.

He was now wearing a black plain shirt paired with ripped jeans and white shoes that looked like they were stained with.....blood? I pointed the fork at him with mixed feelings, feelings of happiness and fear altogether.

He looked at me. Eyes swollen and a little bit red. His eyes looked like he just cried.....Why is he here? What is he going to do to us?

" Why are you pointing a fork?" He said having a little tone of confusion which broke up the calmness of his voice.

I did not reply. My mouth was stiff. Dawnie in the other hand was a brave bitch. She's often been in fights despite her girly-like figure, she's a (pretty) shit with strong arms and thighs... I can't even believe that she could beat the more muscled-looking guy in our class back in high school. She made him buy us food for us for a whole month using his own money.... Best. Experience. Ever.

" Jun what are you doing here?" she said, eyes calm but stern.

Jun then looked a little surprised, knowing Dawnie's aggressive attitude and sometimes, a short temper, she always had a grudge to Jun after knowing he worked for Mika, and also the past. (based on Dawnie's storytelling hihi)

" I..uh..umm...." Jun hesitated. " I..want to help you escape—."

Escape?! Why?!

" And why are we going to listen to you Jun?" Dawnie answered back. " After helping Mikaela  on his plans in capturing us and now, you're wanting to help us escape.. What is this?! A joke to you?! My life is on stake in here.. OUR lives are on stake in here and here you are having a two-sided shit happening. Jun you're such a bitch!" Dawnie said as her anger engulfed her.

All of us in the room was silent.

Those words Dawnie just blurted out were true though, despite being the most trusted partner of Mika, he wants to help us escape from Mika's clutches of doom...but why though.. Why?

Jun looked guilty, he was standing stiff, biting his swollen lips while looking at the cold a little dusty floor.

He was hesitating. He was hesitating if he should tell that one thing he really wants to inform everybody in this room.. but most specifically, he really wanted to tell Dawnie..
His Childhood Best Friend.

" I... like....Mika" He finally admitted.

A major shock went into our feelings.. He likes Mika.. The fck?!!! Why him for all men?!

" I..don't like him... I love..him.." He continued stuttering as we also continued listening with major shock reaction.

"I...thought...he..was kind....He helped me...every time...I asked for his help... I thought he was different...I only thought though..." He said with a sense of regret in his tone.

" I mostly don't understand why you fell for the guy who you know is a inimical to and for you. He's the highest quality of the highest family but is the least good person here in this world right now..." I blurted out.

Jun looked at me. Tired eyes were unquestionably shown. His hair looked way more messier than the past minute. His lips trembled a little. He mumbled something softly.