seventeen

about a month had passed since jeno and jaemin's "first date." they had gotten a lot closer and jaemin came over to jeno's house a lot. of course, they were just friends, with jeno still being a bit confused about his feelings and jaemin being too chicken to confess his feelings.

talking to jaemin was a very natural thing for jeno now, he would only ever become flustered when jaemin would say some cringy pickup line. jeno, being the dense boy he is, didn't realize, though, that jaemin really meant what he was saying.

for jeno, the past month had been surreal. today was the first day of october and it also promised to be an eventful day for jeno. it would be his first time going to jaemin's apartment. jaemin had told jeno the reason that he couldn't take jeno over to his apartment was because of his roommate, mark. but after jeno did a lot of begging, jaemin eventually gave in.

jeno, now, was sitting in his room, scrolling though a social media, waiting for jaemin to come over so that they could go to jaemin's place together.

jeno's phone suddenly buzzed, alerting him of a new text message.

nana:):
i'm outside :))

me:
okay
i'll be right out
seen

jeno looked at himself in the mirror one last time to make sure that his lounging on his bed didn't wrinkle his shirt or mess up his hair. after fixing a few strands of hair that were out of place, he grabbed a jacket and headed outside.

once he got outside he was met by a smiling, yet cold looking jaemin. "hi jeno hyung!" jaemin's voice made jeno's heart flutter a little. even though he was shivering so terribly due to not wearing a sweater, he still seemed like the happiest person in the world.

jeno forced a small smile, but it still ended up looking concerned. "why aren't you wearing a sweater nana?" jeno took off his jacket and put it around jaemin. "stay warm." jeno, then, actually smiled, showing of his adorable eye smile. 

jaemin's heartbeat sped up because of that.

the two still hadn't started walking and were just staring into each other's eyes.

"jeno hyung?"

"yes?"

"i'm not a photographer, but i can picture us together."

jeno tried to laugh it off, but deep inside he really hoped jaemin meant it.

--

i'm trying to make my writing more detailed but i feel like i failed D:

this was probably the longest chapter i have written bc i was really excited for this chapter

also i will be adding markhyuck as a side ship :)