10. Karwa chauth fast

Preeti's point of view

Days and weeks passed like this. Neeta maa and Akhil dad talk to me often. Keerti also phoned me and told me about her days. Siddharth never called me back after that day. I was little disappointed about this. Maybe he got angry because I didn't replied his 'hello'.

I didn't inform kshama about what mummy told me the Karwachoth fast.

I will tell her when we will go to shopping. We can't go for shopping because of the work load in office due to festive season and at weekends we were to lazy to go anywhere but we decided, today we will go for shopping because only four days left for Karwachoth fast and I didn't do any preparations.

"Let's go to fashion corners. They sails best lehnga in whole Saharanpur." Kshama said while pointing to the show room of fashion corners.

Indeed they sails the best traditional clothes in whole city bug they are expensive too.

"But they are expensive too." I said looking at the shop.

"Come on preeti.. Your husband is a billionaire and you are thinking about spending some thousands rupees." She said looking at me annoyingly.

I turned crimson when he mentioned Siddharth as my husband. His only mention make me that blush I don't know what will happen to me when he will be infront of me 24×7 after marriage.

"Now stop blushing come." She hold my hand and dragged me inside the showroom.

"Hello.. ma'am.. how may I help you." Sails boy asked us when we both settled on the chair.

"Show us some beautiful lehngas. But they should not be heavy. We want something simple." Kshama said to sails boy.

"...and it should not be too expensive."
I said immediately before he could take out any expensive lehnga.

Kshama looked at me and narrowed her eyes on me.

I gave her a pleading look and she only shakes her head.

"Bhaiya do as she said." Kshama said to sails boy.

After rejected few lehnga we bought a lehnga. It was a baby pink glittering lehnga. It looks beautiful and under my budget.

"Kshama.. mummy told me buy something in red because it's my first Karwachoth." I said looking at my lehnga in shopping bag.

"Don't worry this colour is also for bridal." She said looking for rickshaw.

She give her hand and one auto is stopped infront of us.

"Bhaiya collectorate chaloge. (Will you go to collectorate)" Kshama asked to auto driver.

"Ji madam chalenge. (Yes ma'am i will go.)" Auto driver said.

Kshama nodded her head and we both hopped inside the auto.

"When will you coming to my home." Kshama asked me.

I tucked the strand of hair behind my ear which fall on my face due to wind.

"Actually I forget to tell you something." I said.

"What?"

"I am not coming to your home." I said.

"Why..?" She asked me.

"Mummy gave me a permission to fasting Karwachoth for Siddharth." I said while blushing.

I turned my head in other direction to hide my blush when I said his name.

"Okey that's cool. Then I will come to your home to get you ready." She said while stepping out from the auto.