Chapter 6

Michael's POV ◇

To say I was pissed was a bit of an understatement. If one more thing goes wrong today, I might stab my eyes out. At least then I wouldn't have to see all this bullshit going on around me.

All I wanted to do today was take my gorgeous raven haired beauty home. Maybe introduce him to the family before I mate and mark him. Perhaps I'll throw in showing him my true form. Did it work out that way? 

No!

My mate ,whose name I just found out was Thomas, decided to run. He is so lucky I got to him before he could actually get out of the bathroom. If anyone would have even seen him I would have splattered their small intestine all over the forest floor. Red can be such a pretty color when fueled by rage.

The most ridiculous part of this whole thing was how he ran. 

~flashback ~

The car pulled over at a rest stop as my mate had requested. At first I was going to tell him "no", but after seeing his pleading eyes filled with need I decided to be generous.

"When we get out of this car you will not let go of my hand." It came out kind of possessive. Or perhaps a better wording would be strict or dominating. He'll have to deal with it though, it's just the way I am.

We got out of the car and walked to the building. It was made of what appeared to be a mixture of rock and logs. Obviously it was newly built. Inside it didn't look half bad either, though nowhere near good enough for my mate. Gotta hand it to Montana though, they got some of the nicest rest stops I've ever been in.

It had maps and a small information center type thing. However for some unknown inconvenient fucking reason, the bathrooms were singles. It was probably do to the remoteness of the place.

"I'll just go inside, and you can wait out here" Thomas told me. Then walked in without hearing my answer.

I nodded anyway to make myself feel more in control and stood against the wall in an uncaring manner. It wasn't the most comfortable way but if it could intimidate what few people who were here, it was fine by me. 

After three minutes of him being in the bathroom ,I counted, I started to hear shuffling. Then came the banging. 

"Are you okay?" I asked knocking on the door.

Mumbles fell through the cracks in the door. Most of them slew of curse words. Water then followed. Not wasting a second I opened the door ,with a spell, and saw my mate. 

He had one foot in the toilet, the other in the sink (which was on and overflowing) and his head stuck in an open slit of the window.

~End of flashback~

My anger left as the experience's ending came into mind. Such a beautiful way to be discovered. The more I thought of it the happier I got. 

My kitten seemed to realize what I was thinking when I started laughing. His glare hardened. It was like his eyes upgraded from stone to steel. His eyes might just be the only scary thing about him.  Perhaps I should start calling him tiger?

"If your going to be so carefree at my expense, can you at least tell me why am I here?" He demanded. It appears my kitten is getting mad.

Thinking about it now would be the perfect time to tell him why he's here. He was trapped in the car with me for at least another 3 hours with no escape. If he tried to motion for help out the windows I could restrain him. Not to mention that he would have to face me and talk to me.