FIFTY-FOUR

November 21, 20XX - Friday'Airport pt

'Airport pt. I'

My fingers laced through his hair,

tugging on the locks ever so gently,

As his sweet whispers filled the air,

I wanted him.

As his hand slid into my free hand,

interlocking our fingers,

as his body held against mine,

I needed him.

As his lips bruised my own,

Matching the urgency of his movements,

As the sheet slid further down his back,

I desired him.

As a gasp escaped my lips,

a string of his names following,

as I became overwhelmed with pleasure,

I loved him.

*

It was 7:00am when Namjoon stepped into our cabin, Taehyung and I turning to face him from opposites sides of the room.

In Taehyung's hand was his camera, in mine was my memory box.

All Namjoon had to say was, "It's time."

And in time I was staring at myself in the mirror, slowly zipping up the TSA uniform.

When I was done, I turned towards Taehyung, finding him in an identical one.

He swept my hair over my shoulder before placing the cap onto my head.

A knock on the door turned our attention towards Yoongi, walking in with folders in hand.

There, inside, I found my new ID, my new social security, my new passport, my new life.

Taking a deep breath, I let everything set in.

This is really happening.

Yoongi gave me a fine smile, delicately looking between Taehyung and me before stepping out.

The fear kicked in as I started to step onto the main deck, following Taehyung and the others down the ramp.

Looking in front of me, I spotted an array of vehicles, everyone climbing into them before dispersing.

We really had a whole team with us.

Would we all make it safe?

Climbing into the vehicle with Taehyung, we eventually rolled out across Incheon bridge.

I couldn't help but look all around me, the anxiety settling uncomfortably in the pit of my stomach.

Feeling Taehyung's hand slip into my own, I turned to him, finally catching some air.