Thank god

Oh.. Is he dead now? Is he finally free.. Oh god- he hoped he'd finally be free..

"-eter! Hey.. Look at me..."

Something touched his cheek and then there was that hard pressure to his stomach... Was he under the building again? Ahh man.. He'd rather be on the bottom of the ocean than under that damn building..

"Hey.. It's okay, we got you..."

-

"So, what's the plan?" Natasha asked crossing her arms.

Steve, Clint, Nat and Tony went to the compound to work their plan from there. They had now been working on a plan for hours in the lab-area and had finally wrapped everything up.

After getting in contact with Carol and agreeing that they'd send Yldir to some planet called "The X" they'd finally gotten all of the pieces together.

Steve had contacted Thor and Loki to tell them about the current situation. Let's just say - they were not that happy about it.

"I call Yldir, tell him everything's in set and demand Peter back while you trace the call." Tony answered as he watched everybody's confirming looks.

"Then, Strange will travel us-,"

"No, teleport."

"Yeah, right. Strange will teleport us into a near location to be ready to grab Peter. But not too close, we wouldn't want to scare him and make him do some stupid shit." Tony continued with everyone nodding while he spoke to check that everything was in the right order.

Steve clapped his hands together, "Let's begin."

Tony pulled the phone from the black van up and dialed the only number registered to it.

It didn't take long for the devil himself to answer.

"So, you've decided you like the kid after all?" The fact that Yldir used Harley's voice when speaking made Tony furious and everybody else could see it.

"Yeah. Actually, now that I think of it, the love I had for Harley must've been some kind of magic.. Hmm I'm really curious about that one."

"Oh!" Yldir busted out in a little laugh, "Yes indeed, its a classic spell. Just wished the Asguardians never would've come - maybe you'd adopt me by now!"

Tony shook his head in disbelief. Poor Peter. He really loved the kid and he'd broken his heart without realizing it.

"So, if I give you the locations to the safe-planet, you'll give me Peter?"

"Oh, well how would I know if the safe-planet is, you know,... Safe?"

Tony looked over at Natasha by her small computer, she nodded in return and lip-talked "I got the location."
Tony nodded back and continued:

"Because you have my kid and I would never do anything to risk him getting hurt."

"Alright. Give me the location. Now."

"Wha-?! How do I know you'll get me Peter!?"

"You'll just have to take my word for it. Send me the location in ten minutes, otherwise this boy won't live to see another day.

Before Yldir hung up, Tony heard him say "It's time to go.".

"Alright, everything's in play?" Clint asked and put on his shiver.

"Yeah. Let's get our kid back." Steve answered and grabbed his shield.

A circle of light then formed from the other side of the room and in walked the four of them.

"Strange." Natasha greeted.

They had now walked into some sort of library, but just when Strange nodded in return he opened another portal to where Nat had messaged where the location would be.

"Good luck."

They walked through the portal which closed directly after them.

Everything went quiet as they took in their surroundings, there were tunnels.. Lots of tunnels..

Somehow, Strange had managed them to walk right into the middle of a mile-long corridor only made by concrete. In the ceiling, there where long lamps that seemed to be glitching from time to time.

They stood in a junction of the corridor. There was one tunnel pointing forward, one backward and one directly to the left - all leading further and further away.

"I'll go forward, Steve and Nat, you go left and Clint, you'll take the one backwards." Tony ordered while the others started moving.

Steve and Nat entered the left corridor and walked on their toes for a long while, nothing really thrilling happened except for the lamps glitching every five seconds.

Tony put on his suit and searched with the help of F.R.I.D.A.Y, though he didn't seem to find anything either.

Clint walked with his bow and arrow stretched - always ready to fire.

After a few minutes, he started hearing voices a little further forward, so he decided to sneak up on them from behind and take them by surprise.
- Well, That was until he heard them yell.

"Get up!" Two figures in black shouted to someone small laying deadly still on the floor. And it damn well looked like a certain boy Clint knew of. "Get up!"

The man shouting raised a fist and the other one straightened his gun toward the boy on the floor.

Clint was too busy concentrating on his surroundings that he didn't notice the screwdriver on the floor.
He stepped on it and stopped immediately when he realized his mistake. What the heck is a screwdriver doing here?!?

"Did you hear that?"

His cover was blown. Directly, he fired an arrow to the chest of the man that raised the fist.

"Shit.." was the last thing the guy let out before falling to his death.

Clint stopped and curled up to a wall to make him invisible for the other guy's eyes.

The boy on the floor that Clint identified as Peter laid still facing the guy with and arrow through his chest.
Maybe he shouldn't have murdered the guy right in front of the kid...

Suddenly the other guy started walking around, probably panicking just like Peter. He lapped around, probably thinking of a solution to his situation.
Then, he stopped.

What was this guy thinking? Clint had no idea.. No idea till the guy raised his gun at Peter on the ground.

Without any hesitation he fired another arrow that struck the guy just before he pulled the trigger, instead - he pulled it after.

An echo flew across the tunnels, never seeming to end.

Clint ran as fast as he could, stumbled to his knees and looked the kid over.

Then what couldn't ever happen happened.

Peters shirt seemed all white just a few seconds ago, now it was as if it was dipped in red painting..

"Peter!? Hey.. It's okay.. We're here.. I got you.."

Peter didn't open his eyes. He didn't give any sign of being alive, besides his pumping pulse. Thank god.