Epilogue

She didn't know what to do anymore. She was lost....lost with no light to guide her out of this darkness. The boy with the purple hair and warm, brown eyes had been her light, but he was gone. He turned out to become someone not of light, but the darkest of all darks.

     She didn't want to cry for a monster, but she still loved him. No....she didn't love him. Instead, she had been in love with a lie. She had fell for a boy who wasn't even real....a boy who was perfect, good, and kind. No one was perfect and she was being naiive. Everyone had flaws and his was that he had needed mental help. Hearing about his dreadful past as he was growing, she should've known he was damaged in some way. But she ignored the signs.

     She had fallen for a lie.

     And now this lie was going to haunt her forever.

     There was one thing this terrible situation taught her though; she had her family by her side. She owed everything to Asahi and her mother was helping her cope with everything.

     Hitoshi...you gave me light and then you gave me darkness. Nevertheless....thank you for everything.

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you all so so so much for reading! I really appreciate it! If you didn't know, I had already completed this story a few months ago, but I decided to bring this story from Quotev to here for you all to enjoy it! I never thought people would also like to read my stories here too, but I'm so glad! Thank you all and I hope you enjoyed the story.

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ROMANTICIZE THIS STORY. PLEASE DO NOT WISH TO END UP WITH HITOSHI BC THIS IS A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP AND IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE WANTED. I also wrote this when I was young and I now see that I have painted this whole story way too lightly.