Chapter 20: "Is this the end?"

I froze. I was shocked to say the least.
Did Satan play me like the cheep Kazoo I am or was he also not aware of that?
I wasn't the only one shocked apparently. Lazari, Sally, Trenderman and Splendor were also quite surprised.
"How do you know Slender?" I asked as he turned to me.
"Zalgo is back and stronger than before. We need Satan's help this time." "I'll contact him I guess. Since I sold my soul I will be able to" everyone gasped.
I realized what I said and facepalmed "Shit" "You WHAT?!" Yelled Jane.
"Guys shush...When I die I'll be Satan's maid, that's all".
"So you won't die now?" "No!"
Jane was relieved.
"Well, let me contact him. Slender I'll need your fireplace, also please come with me" he nodded and teleported us in his office.
"Evocaem Luciferous" The fire started to rise and soon Satan came to view.
"What can I help you with my dear?"
"Raverok betrayed us." He looked at me.
"Nice joke love! Now tell me what is that you need" I started to get angry.
"I told you." He sighed.
"Well, I really hoped he would be my friend but I was wrong once again. I can help you, let me just come there"
"But you can't-" "I lied! I was just lazy"
He laughed and appeared in his human form right in front of us, the fire now extinguished.
"Alright! I can't stay long, my lady, so let's be quick"
I nodded and asked Slender to teleport us to the living room.
As we appeared everyone looked at me and Satan since he was holding my hand.
"Who the fuck is this piece of trash?" Asked Jeff. "Satan" I said with a straight face and cold tone.
He gulped. "Sorry, I didn't know..."
"Watch your mouth next time, or you don't wanna know what's gonna happen" he nodded.
"I just have to immobilize Zalgo, right?" "Can't you kill him?" I asked but he shook his head.
"No, it's against the rules. Father should do that" I tilted my head but decided to not ask seeing his upset look.
"You know a day here is an hour in Hell. I can't stay more than 2 hours away from Hell, meaning we have 2 days to do this." I smiled and turned to everyone else in the room.
"If it's OK with everyone, we will act tonight" they looked at me like I was crazy. "Sis, I need some time to train...just a bit more!" I sighed.
"Then we will act tomorrow. Come here Nick, Satan can you help?"
"Sure, my love" everyone glared at Satan and I chuckled awkwardly.
"Eh." He smirked and took my hand, dragging me outside.
"N-Nick, come!" I called out for Nicolas who was watching the boys glaring at Satan.
"Y'all have some guts looking at him like that" he exclaimed and run to us then stayed back to close the door.
Satan released my hand and clapped his hands together.
"Alright. (F/n), attack me with all you have!" I looked at him.
"Are you sure?" He nodded and I started to train with him.
I attacked him but he wasn't fazed at all.
"You're strong enough! Nick, it's your turn" I looked at him "But I didn't even tickle you!" He laughed and took off his shirt, showing me that I did actually hurt him badly.
"Why isn't your shirt fazed by this?" "Magic my dear. Now come at me Nick!"
They starter training, I watched Nick's movements and corrected him when he was wrong.

~~Time skip! The next day~~

We trained 'till 1 a.m and we were now on the couch.
"I'll go to sleep. Nick you should go too" I got up, realizing something.
"Where are you gonna sleep, Satan?" He smirked.
"With you, my wife" I awkwardly laughed.
"OK, I guess...follow me" I wished Nick a goodnight and went in my room.
Satan closed the door and flopped on the bed.
"I need a good ol' rest for my injuries. Night, love" I flopped on the bed too.
"Goodnight" was all I said as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~Time skip brought to you by a flying pig~~

I woke up, Satan was seated on the side of the bed, talking to himself.
"I thought I could trust you Raverok, but you'll now face my rage." He turned to me.
"Hey (f/n), you're up?" I nodded.
"Come on, we have to prepare for tonight's battle!" I was gonna ask if he was talking to himself but he didn't give me time.
He ran outside and left me in the middle of the room, shocked.
I shook my head and did my daily routine.
When I went downstairs I saw that everyone was asleep on the table.
I was confused, then someone chuckled.
"Confused?" Raverok came out of the kitchen, sleeping powder in hand.
"Slender and his brothers are outside, taking care of Zalgo. Surrenderman decided to help." I got angry.
"Where is Satan?" He laughed.
"Right there" he pointed to a sleeping Satan. I looked at him closely and he opened one of his eyes, winking at me.
I decided to play along and acted surprised and scared.
"W-what?! How did you do this, how could you?" He laughed.
"It was pretty easy, I just had to lure him in the kitchen and act like his friend, he always had a weak spot for me." My eyes started to water, not because I was scared but because Satan was making weird faces behind him and I tried not to laugh.
He then motioned me to turn around.
As I did, an horrible sound came from behind and the smell of blood started to rise. I slowly turned around and saw Raverok in a puddle of black blood.
"Sorry Darling, I had to" I shook my head. "It's OK, don't worry. I live with killers, someday I'll have to do this too" he took my hand and started to run outside, dragging me with him.
"Wait, wasn't killing him against the rules?" He shook his head.
"No, he sold his soul to me, I can do whatever I want with the ones that give me their souls" as we stepped outside, I saw a really badly injured Trenderman and one I guessed was Surrenderman, the others were doing fine.
"Slender, I'm here!" He turned to me "No, run-" but he couldn't finish his sentence as Zalgo stabbed me with his hand in my stomach.
I screamed in pain, it felt horrible. Satan's eyes twitched and the door slammed open revealing the sleeping boys and girls.
Everything started to fade away ' Is this the end?' I thought. The voices around me sounded like far away echoes but a voice rung louder than the others.
"(F/n)!" One of the boys/girls rushed to me. He/she was...
__________________________________________________________________________________

Woop!! Time for the endings!! See you soon

~Angel