Jane ending

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone calling me, so I slowly got up.
"What?" I asked quite irritated. My wound healed completely but I still felt SO DAMN ANGRY.
"Do you want to come with me? I wanna take you shopping, then some manicure and pedicure and girl stuff like that!" Asked Jane as I smiled, excited.
"YES! YES " I jumped up and down and exited the mansion with Jane right behind.
As we arrived we started our day.
"Where do we go first?" I asked as Jane smiled.
"You choose!" My eyes lit up in excitement as I dragged in my favourite store and bought some sweaters,  hoodies, shoes and tshirts.
"I am gonna go broke" Jane sighed.

We bought a lot of stuff and we did our nails, make up and I even went to the hairdresser!
"I LOVED IT! TODAY WAS WONDERFUL" I smiled brightly as Jane smiled.
"I have to tell you something... I like you, (y/n), I like you as more than friends " she admitted as I froze.
"You do? Really? You aren't joking right?" She shook her head as she hugged me.
"I...Imever though you would like me...I- I like you too, so much!" I was crying.
"WHY YOU CRYING, ARE YOU SAD? ANGRY?" Jane panicked as I slapped her arm.
"No silly! I am really happy, I am really really happy" I admitted as I hugged her tight.
"Thanks for today, It was he best day of my life" she chuckled.
"Such exaggerations. Thanks tho!" She hugged me back.
"Nevee leave me, okay?" I asked as she giggled.
"Never!"