💞Chapter Seven💞

Yazmyn's POV

I wake up and i look to see that Trevon is still asleep. I'm about to fuck shit up. I walk to the kitchen and fill up a cup of water and walk back to the room. 

"WAKE UP MUFUCKA" i yell as a pour water on him. He jumps up and looks around. I start laughing. He jumps up and grabs me. "Where you think you goin ma" he says. He picks me up. I know this nigga didn't just....how can he pick me up. "How are you doing this" i say. "What i tell you" he says referring to last night. I roll my eyes. "imma give you somethin ta roll yo eyes about ma" he says is my ear. 

W-A-T-E-R-F-A-L-L-S. 💦💦💦

He puts me down and walks in the bathroom. I hear water running.

45 minutes later, he comes out looking🤤🤤🤤

"Why you lookin to hard ma" he says. "Because you look sexy as hell" i say as i walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. 

I walk out of the bathroom

I walk out of the bathroom. "Why you keep wearin my jackets Yazmyn" he asks chuckling. "Because they comfy" i say. "But the shit is too big" he says. "I don't give one fuck" i say. "Yo mouth is too slick Jazzy" he says. "Are you gonna fix it" i say. "Don't get yourself into somethin you not gon be able to handle" he says grabbing his phone. I roll my eyes again. Next thing i know he has his hand around my neck. "What i tell you" he says. "n-not to roll my eyes" i say breathlessly. "you  gon roll em again" he says. I shake my head no. "Good" he says as he lets go. My shit on pacific ocean. 

We walk out of the room and go n the living room to see Ace in a choke hold. "Kaliyah, why are you choking this man" i say confused. "He said my head is big" she says, "But it is" Trevon & Ace say. I punch  him in the arm and Kaliyah chokes Ace harder. "ALRIGHT. Yo head ain't big" Ace says surrendering. She lets him go and we walk out the door. This time I ride with Kaliyah and Trevon rides with Ace. 

We start driving. "Sooooo how was your night last night" she asks. I chuckle. "Nerve wrecking" i say. "Awwwwee. Why babe" she says sadly. "I told him about my dad, him dying, me getting beat by the kids at school. I told him about me getting raped. Then i threw up" i say. "Its okay babe" she says."Its gonna get better" she says as she pats my thigh.