Rose.

"I think I've been drugged

"I think I've been drugged." I slur out my words as some guy dressed in a baseball cap and glasses pulls me by my arm into a mansion, the size fit for a king. "I know. I did it your dumb ass kept trying to jump out of the trunk." I glare daggers as him as my head drunkenly rolls from side to side trying to observe the abandoned building. "I'll give you five dollars to let me go now and you can keep Elena." I hiccup out as he shoves me towards a grand staircase. My feet trip over themselves as I miss the first stair completely and end up with a face Full of wood. "Well hello there, grinder not treating you well?" I question as I start a giggling fit before the man sighs and grabs my arm and starts to haul me up the stairs. "You're so fucking heavy." "Suck a dick ugly ass." I say confidently as he drops

Me completely on the ground before setting Elena and the couch as she begins to moan from waking up. "Where was your ass hours ago? Could've used twin powers on the trunk you lazy bitch." I say as I stagger to get up from the hard wood. I watched as the man slowly started to unite the ropes from around her legs and starts to leer over her, he takes a long whiff of her scent. I snicker as I see a big open window to the right of me. "Liz help me!" "Naw. He can have you." I says as I give a two finger salute before opening the large window and go to jump out but before I can, something grabs me by the arm and my back slams against the hard wood floor. I groan loudly, "Satan is that you?" Being thrown around while being drugged wasn't a good feeling. I look up as a woman leans over me with her arms crossed, "nope. You're uglier." I slowly roll up Damon's shirts sleeves and go and put my fists up ready for a fight. "I don't normally fight vampires but when I do I kick their asses." I give her a smirk as she crosses her arms over her chest. I giggled a little as I look between the multiple ugly women in front of me. "Except you're going to have to tell me which one you are, there's three of you."

 I busted out in laughter as I turn at the sound of Elena whimpering. "Can you tell your friend to stop raping my sister?" "He's not raping her." If that doesn't look like attempted rape then I don't know what does." I said as I pointed behind me as the man leaned over Elena on the couch giving her a disturbing smirk, inches from her face. "Trevor!" Trevor reluctantly got off of Elena and made his way to the ugly pixie haired girl in front of me. "Buzz kill." "What do you want with us?" Elena questions as she slowly sits up on the small couch. "My god,You look just like her." A frown fills my face as I reach up and grab my necklace, "I told you that bitch would be the reason we died." I said slowly to Elena as I back up shielding her from our kidnappers.

"But we're not Kathrine. My name is Elena Gilbert and that's my twin sister Eliza Gilbert." Elena begs the ugly ass woman as she stands up from the couch and makes her way behind me. " I know who you are. I said be quiet." "I don't think she cares." I told Elena and suddenly the bitch grabs me by the neck, and suddenly my feet aren't touching the ground anymore. I grab her hand that holds my neck, "only....sexy... gets to strangle me like this." I choke out as she instantly drops me, like I've burned her and I hit the floor again. Elena drops down with me and she grabs my shoulders helping me up into a sitting position. "What do you want?" Elena asks again as she slowly stands up and faces our kidnapper and suddenly she snaps and slaps Elena so hard she ends up on the couch asleep. "O fuck me. Matt's gonna throw a party on my grave and probably piss on it too."