Ch. 12

- Isadora's POV -

"Kitten, let me expain..." Rafael pleads. I walk over to the whore drapped over him, grab a fist full of her hair,  yank her to the floor then stand in front of Rafael.

"Who the fuck do you think you are putting your hands on my man like that? I should fuck you up."

"Your man!? He is not your man!" She screams.

"Did I say you could speak!?" I slap her hard. "Get the fuck out of this office before I cut that pretty little face of yours." She gasps and runs out like a scared little puppy. I turn to Rafael. He's shocked and slightly aroused. I can see the buldge in his pants get bigger. I get up close to his face. "If I'm not allowed to be touched, then neither are you.... by anyone but me. You got that?" He smiled and nodded. I leaned in and kissed him.

"That was really hot baby. I'm extremely turned on right now." He wiggles his eyebrows at me. I grab his dick through his pants and lightly squeeze. Hopefully he understands my message. This is mine. His body stiffens to my touch and he inhales sharply.

"I can tell." I let him go and walk to the door. "Come find me when you're done papi." He just stood there like a deer in headlights with his jaw on the floor. I waited until I was out of ear shot and giggle to myself. Damn that felt good. Probably better than it should have. Just because Im weak around him, doesn't mean I dont have the fire and desire to protect and claim what's mine. I walk up to Cass and see him talking to Brianna. When she sees me, she scurries off, looking down at the floor.

"Hey there kitty cat." He smiles. I roll my eyes and sit down on a stool.

"If you see her around Rafael again, let me know." He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"And if she does?"

"I will cut her." I hiss. He lets out a belly laugh.

"I heard you and the boss man were together." He chuckles.

"How?"

"Sweetheart, this is a strip club. Word travels fast. Especially when you threaten the strippers."

"She doesn't scare me."

"I can see that." He laughs again. I feel a pair of big arms engulf me and I smile.

"You ready kitten?" He kissed my cheek. I nod.

"Later Cass."

"Later kitty cat." He waves.

****

"Where are we going?" I ask staring out the car window.

"To the warehouse. I'm gonna help my brothers clean up the mess."

"What mess?" I ask turning to face him. He sighs.

"We run guns. Someone came to the warehouse last night and stole the shipment. That's when I got shot. Were were trying to figure out who did it when three guys ambushed us and started shooting." As he explained, my stomach clenched up. He immediately noticed and grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles. "Dont worry baby. None of them were left alive. We'll be safe. I wont let anything happen to you."

"You're not the only one who worries you know. I worry about you too. I dont want you getting hurt anymore, or worse... ending up dead." He pulls the car over and  parks it on the side of the road. He turns to me and leans over the center console... grabbing my chin and kisses me hard.

"I will never leave you kitten. I promise not to put myself in any danger that I can't handle.... and I can handle a lot. I will always come back to you. Never forget that." He stares at me and I nod sadly. "Say it."

"You will always come back to me." I repeat his words. He kisses me again then pulls away.

"Always."

******

We get to the warehouse and all his brothers were silently cleaning. Moving boxes, picking up cabinets, papers and broken glass. Javier was moving slow. He looked like shit. Rafael beat the hell out of him. His right eye was swollen, his neck and arms were bruised all to hell. Rafael went straight to him and gently gave him a hug. Javier hugged him back. I guess they're back to normal. Gonna have to get used to these mood swings of theirs. When Rafael let him go, Javier came right up to me. Face to face, the extent of his injuries became more visible. He looked a lot worse up close.

"Im sorry I said those things to you." His eyes started to water. I sigh and gently wrap my arms around him. I know it must have hurt him, but he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed like it was the last time he would see me.

"I forgive you Javier. I forgave you the moment you said them."

"I was just so mad and...." I cut him off.

"I know, and you took it out on the person closest to you. I understand. He's your brother. I dont have any family living so ai dont know how it would feel to have a hurt sibling but I love Rafael and I imagine it feels similar to what you felt." I smiled and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he grinned. "Perk up buttercup. Me and you are good."  I roll my eyes when I hear Alfonzo, Ishmael and Enrico... aww and coo at us. I quickly whip my head towards them and glare. "Since you wanna ruin the moment like dickheads, guess what? Im gonna ruin a moment for you too. I was gonna hug each of you but now you can do without." They all whine. I shake my head, grab a broom and help them clean.

*****

Hours later and the places looks pretty decent, but Im exhausted. We hear Rafael's phone ring and he answers it.

"Yeah?"

*Silence*

"Okay, be there in ten." He hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket. "Jacob found a lead. Dad is pissed." They all nod. He grabs me and we speed to the house.

- The Montez Mansion -

We walk in to what looks like a computer class set up in the living room. Black laptops, cables and wires everywhere.

"This doesnt make sense Jacob! He wouldnt do something like this! I've known that boy since he was in diapers!" Emiliano shouted and hit the table.

"Dad, calm down. Who was it?" Rafael asks.

"Rafael." Jacob greets Rafael.

"Jacob." Rafael nodded. Jacob motions for him to come look at his screen. He quietly looks for a few seconds before screaming. "Fucking Rodrigo! I'm gonna kill that hijo de puto!" (Son of a bitch) Rodrigo did this!? But why!?

"I knew that stupid little shit was shady!" Alfonzo yelled.

"Those must have been Hector's men we killed." Javier added.

"There is no way Hector knew about this! He's been my trusted friend for years! If Rodrigo did this, he did it behind Hector's back. I will call him and get to the bottom of this." Emiliano exclaimed.

"No! If you do that, he will tip off Rodrigo and that will send him off the radar. Right now, he doesn't know we found out it was him. That's our advantage. We can come up with a plan to catch him.... and when we do, no one touches him. He is mine to kill." Rafael seethes and everyone nods.