JU15.

Khalil Matthews.

             "YOU so fine

             "YOU so fine." Juicy said as she looked up at me.

"Thank you mamas." I mumbled not looking away from the tv. "You feeling better?"

"Not really." she said.

"Are you sure it's your period? Because I thought they only last like a week?" I asked her.

She nodded. "I'm okay, it's only been a few days. It's not the blood it's just the cramps."

"I think we should take you to get checked out." I said making her smack her lips. "What?"

"I keep telling you I'm okay, why do you keep pushing the situation?"

"Because you been bleeding and complaining and I'm tryna make sure you're okay. I never seen somebody who don't wanna check on they own well-being." I said looking at her confused.

"It's not about me checking my well-being, it's about me saying I don't wanna go, and you respecting my fucking wishes. I don't wanna go!"

"Okay then! I don't give a fuck if you do or don't. I don't give a fuck, bleed out. I don't care." I shrugged. "Be in pain, I don't care. I don't give a fuck just stop complaining about it if you don't fucking wanna solve the problem."

"Can you leave?" she asked making me push her head off my lap gently and stand up.

"Bye." I left, going to get in my car.

I'd skipped school to come and be with her because she called me this morning crying and complaining about stomach pains, it was a Tuesday and she'd been bleeding and complaining since Saturday.

"What?" I answered the phone.

"Your damn sister got suspended from school." my dad said.

"For what?" I asked pulling out of the drive way and going towards the way of Kai's school.

"Her ass got caught kissing a lil girl in the bathroom by a teacher." he told me making me tilt my head and let out a low chuckle.

"A girl?"

"A damn girl."

"Alright well, I'm on my way there and I'll let you know what's going on." I told him.

Once I got there, Kaila was already sitting in the office, with tears running down her face, and another little girl who was also crying and sitting with a older woman.

"KJ I'm so sorry," she cried walking towards me and wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry."

I ignored her. "Are you the parent of Kaila?"

"I'm her older brother, I'm on her emergency list and you guys called my dad, he's at work so he sent me." I explained.

"Okay well Principal Speyers wants to see you in his office with the other child and their parent." she said getting up and knocking on a door. "Both adults are here."