Part 64

I noticed after he opened my door that we were on the back side of a large red-brick building in the industrial part of town. I looked around and saw various warehouses and then I looked at the building again it didn't look like anything out of the ordinary.

He knocked twice on the metal door and a latch opened showing a mans eyes, and I was reminded of the first time Dominic took me out. I was wearing this same dress, and he took me to another 'exclusive' and 'private' place.

"Name," a deep voice asked behind the door.

"Dominic Blackstone, this is Genevieve Carlyle," he said in a very straight-to-business tone.

"Classification," the man asked looking between the two of us.

"Dominant," he pointed his thumb at me, "Submissive."

"Is she yours," he asked.

"Yes," Dominic said and I felt my heart clench.

I was his. I smiled slightly because even though I knew truly that I was, it was nice to hear him say it to other people. Even if it was someone who was used to hearing that people belonged to other people.

"Take this, write your initials on both of her wrists," he held a permanent marker out of the slot and Dominic took it.

He looked into my eyes and I couldn't read his expression. Was it content? Was it curiosity? Was it unsure? Was it worry?

He took my hand and turned it over before delicately writing 'D.B.' on my wrist in cursive. He did the same to the other and handed the marker back through the slot before the door opened and he ushered me through.

After we were down the hallway a few feet out of earshot from the man, Dominic shoved me against the wall and I winced slightly as my ass came into contact with the wall. I quickly composed myself as I would let nothing ruin this night until he finally saw for himself.

"While we're in here you are to listen to everything I say. Do you understand," he asked as he looked down into my eyes.

I nodded, a little shocked by his sudden assertion of dominance. I hadn't felt him push me up against a solid surface in a few days and I was craving this.

"You are not to speak unless asked to do so. Do you understand," he asked again. His hands were on either side of my shoulders and he was leaning down as his minty breath was hot in my face.

I nodded, again, knowing that I would do anything he asked. I always would. I would listen because I wanted to please him, I wanted him proud to have placed his initials on me.

"You are not to look another dominant in the eye. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I whispered.

He smiled and rubbed his fingers gently across my face, "Good, now let's go get that drink."

I bit my lip and smiled as he put his hand in mine and began walking, "Make sure to keep your head down. Act as though I've taught you rules and shit."

I chuckled lightly and turned my gaze to the floor.

"You're doing very well," he whispered as we walked down the long hallway.

I snorted, "We haven't even made it into the club yet, Dominic."

"Oh, that reminds me. Make sure to only use Sir or Daddy, when addressing or referring to me. Do you understand?"

I squeezed his hand lightly and took a peek at him and saw that he was looking down at me and had arched an eyebrow at my defiance, so I quickly shot my gaze back down to the floor again, "Yes, Daddy. I understand."