Part 65

I felt the anxiety knot triple as I slid the zipper down my body and peeled the dress down my arms before letting it pool to the floor. I slid my thong down my legs and stepped out of it before pressing my back to the door.

I was nervous for him to see my backside. I knew he would get mad and maybe might even flip out like he had the last time I was with him in the playroom. The thought made my stomach hurt and my knees shake.

"Shoes, too, Genevieve. You won't be needing those," I heard him say from across the room. He was rummaging through the dresser drawers.

I sighed and bent down to undo the clasps on the sides of my heels before kicking them to the side.

I stood up straight and heard him walk back over to me, "Hands," he commanded.

I held them out, hoping he wouldn't see how hard they were shaking.

"Don't be nervous, Princess," he said sweetly before placing a plug in my hand like he had the first time.

"Fuck," I whispered.

He tilted my head up with a finger under my chin, "Excuse me? Did you just speak out of turn?"

"I'm so sorry, Sir," I whispered and took in a ragged breath. I really wanted this night to happen but I felt that once he had me turn around, he would not want me to be here.

"I'll let it slide this once, Genevieve. After this, you are not to speak unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I whispered and I turned the plug around and saw that this one had in black letters on a white background 'Doms'.

"As always, all of the toys are straight out of the packages, never used twice. I didn't have time to buy a new 'Daddy's slut' one so will this one do?"

I smiled sadly, "Yes, Daddy."

"You seem nervous. In fact, a lot more nervous than the first time. Are you--Is it me?"

I looked up then into his eyes, and I knew I was breaking the rules, but I placed a hand to his chest, "It's not you, Daddy. It's...me. I've omitted the truth, Sir."

He backed away and I watched his brows knit together, "How so?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I turned around. My body tensed as I heard him suck in a deep breath.

"Who did this? Was it him? Was it Preston?"

I nodded and felt my whole body shake. I was waiting for the outburst. I was waiting for the swearing.

"That motherfucker! I'll kill him! When did he do this?"

"Last night," I whispered.

"Last night, Genevieve? What-- how-- why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry, Sir." It was all I could muster. I felt horrible for not telling him sooner. I felt horrible for letting him believe that he would be having control over all of me. I felt bad for getting his hopes up.

"Why did he do this," he asked harshly.

"I told him the truth. I told him I kissed you back and that I let you punish me. I told him that I wanted it and that I needed him to step up and get a lot rougher if he wanted to keep me and this is what I got."

I felt a single tear slid down my face at the memory. I still felt disgusted as I remembered the look on his face when I told him I had had enough. And then when he asked if he could fuck me as I sobbed... I shuddered at the memory.

"Oh, Princess," he whispered and circled his arms around me.

I took a deep breath as another tear fell down my cheek.

"I tried to warn you, Genevieve. He...he can't keep a submissive because he likes to test limits and then push them further. He wants everything to end in a safeword and that's not how a good dominant should be. This should've never happened to you."

"Thank you, Sir. Are you--Can we--," I took another deep breath, "Is play time over?"

"Not if you don't want it to be. I can work around this if you want. I am disappointed that you didn't tell me about it, but I am thankful I haven't slapped your ass today," he chuckled in my ear and I laughed with him.

"Yeah, It still hurts, like, a lot."

"Yeah, you'll probably have scars. He didn't do any aftercare?"

"I didn't want him to. Once he asked... I just told him to get out. He wanted to, but I didn't want him to touch me anymore. I haven't talked to him since."

I felt him tense against me, "What did he ask," his voice was a stern whisper.

I stayed silent. I didn't want him to get even madder at Preston. He had been sweet before and after the punishment and I didn't want to judge him on one lapse in judgment.

"Answer the question, Genevieve," he commanded.

"After I safeworded him, he asked if he could 'safely' fuck me. I yelled at him and told him to get out and that I needed time to think about things."

"That fucker," he muttered, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"I'm so sorry, Princess. You should've called me. I would've come over and taken care of you," he kissed my neck.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "I thought about it but I was just so ashamed that I let it go so far. I forgot my safeword at one point and so when I got up and told him to stop he pushed me back down and told me that since I hadn't said my safeword that it must've meant I wasn't done. I didn't want you to pity me or something."

"I wouldn't have pitied you, Genevieve. You were abused and you still managed to come into work today. You are strong and brave and beautiful and if anything, I now look up to you."

My heart was racing and his sweet words had me hot and bothered. I liked him being rough and for him to also be sweet...

I was drenched.

"Daddy," I whispered.

He hummed in my ear and kissed my neck, "Yes?"

"Play with me," I whimpered.

He hummed again and ran his nose up my neck, "Oh, how I wish your ass wasn't sore. I would've given you at least ten for even thinking about commanding me to do something."

I stiffened and then smiled devilishly, "So what you're saying is that I have a get-out-of-jail-free-card tonight?"

He chuckled lightly and then ran his hand down my stomach to my sex and cupped it, "Oh, Princess, there are still quite a few things I can spank, so I'd advise you not to test your theory. Unless you want to, of course."

"Play with me," I whispered, again, defiantly.

He snaked his other hand around my throat and squeezed, "You're playing with fire, Princess."

"Then burn me, Daddy."