Part 66

He growled and then let go, "You are not to speak again without my permission and you are to do everything I asked of you. Do you understand, Genevieve? You may speak."

"Yes, Sir," I smiled, keeping my back turned to him.

I felt his hand trail down my arm, grabbing the plug from my hand before forcefully throwing it to the bed, "You want to play on your favorite?"

I nodded my head and felt the anxiety leave my stomach as I heard him chuckled, "Then get your ass over there."

I turned and made my way over to the structure that I had once had a dream of being tied up on. I stepped onto the platform and started buckling my ankles in. I held my hands up and he quickly buckled in my wrists.

"Eager, are we," he asked with a smirk against my right breast.

I nodded and rolled my head back as his teeth made contact with my hardened nipple. A moan escaped my parted lips as his teeth tugged, but then he stepped back and took his shoes off.

He pulled his shirt out of his pants and started unbuttoning, "We're going to do something different this time. You rely on your sight far too much, Princess. So we're going to get rid of it."

I saw the smirk and bit my lip. He was going to blindfold me?

"Are you excited," he asked and I nodded.

I was looking at him in all of his glory. He only had his socks and suit pants on now so his arms, chest, and stomach were on full display. My mouth was drooling at the bulging muscles under his silky skin. Every breath he took puffed his chest out and every time he moved his arms the muscles contracted.

"Like what you see," the smirk was still ever present.

I hummed and then blushed. I felt like a teenager around him. Like he was my high school crush or something, but he would definitely be a teacher. He had me hooked on his every word and I was waiting and wanting more.

He turned around to the dresser and opened the top drawer and then the bottom, returning to me with a blindfold and a riding crop.

He placed the blindfold over my eyes and then kissed my lips gently. I parted my lips as I was breathing heavy. Without his shoes, I couldn't hear his movements so he could be anywhere.

"Calm down, Princess," he whispered against my left breast, "Your little heart is fluttering."

I rolled my head back and moaned as his teeth tugged the nipple, "Have I ever mentioned how exquisite your breasts are," he whispered and then his tongue caressed the bud.

While he had his teeth and tongue around my nipple, he was grazing the leather of the riding crop up my right leg and when he got to my thigh the crop disappeared before it lightly smacked against my skin.

I yelped and chuckled breathlessly. Being blindfold was as much fun as it wasn't. I wanted to watch his every move. I wanted to see the look in his eyes as he worked, but it also made every sensation that much more intense.

I felt like a live wire as he backed away from me. I heard the whizz before the sting against my left thigh and yelped again. He was aiming to shock, not punish and I was grateful.

I shuddered as I felt the crop on my throat before it slid down my chest and disappeared before I felt it come down against my nipples, one after the other.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. And when I felt the crop trail down my stomach and disappear before touching my shaven mound I froze. I knew his next move and even though I did, when the crop hit my sex I still moaned loudly.