Part 79

*Doms' POV*

"I'll ask you one more time before I start pulling teeth," Bradley growled in his face, "Who do you work for?"

Keith leaned over and spit some blood onto the floor, "And I told you to kiss my ass."

"Very well," Bradley straightened and walked around Keiths' chair to a small table full of various tools of his...craft. He picked up a pair of pliers and a device that kept ones' jaw open and walked up to Keith and pulled his head back by his short hair.

"Open wide," Bradley grinned maliciously and pulled Keiths' chin down before shoving the device in.

I watched from my chair by the door at the fear in Keiths's eyes and I honestly was loving it.

"Pull a front one," I smirked, "Those tend to hurt a lot more."

I could see Keiths' chest heaving and I knew the anticipation was the worst. Bradley had been taking his time, trying to get to him mentally, but with as demented of a person as Keith was, that wasn't working. We had to take a primitive approach and that meant physical, very physical.

I watched as Bradley brought the pliers down to his teeth and took hold of one, "I'm gonna count to three and then pull. You ready?"

He laughed, obviously enjoying the fact that Keith was now visibly shaking.

The more I thought about it, the more he was using the mental approach as well. Having a count down, talking to him through it, it was all slowly breaking him down, but if he didn't give soon I would tell Bradley to take a walk so I could talk to Keith myself.

"One...two...thr--"

Keith started talking, but it was coming out jumbled with his mouth being open so Bradley took the device out, "What was that?"

Keith took a deep breath, "Okay," he sighed in defeat," I'll tell you who I work for."

That was easy...too easy.

"Go on, then," I arched an eyebrow.

He smirked, "Your bitches sweet wet pu--"

Bradley quickly grabbed ahold of the tooth he had been about to pull and actually started pulling.

Keith started screaming and trying to pull away, but all I was focused on the sound of the tooth coming apart from the gums.

Bradley dropped the tooth to the floor and grabbed the device again and shoved Keiths' chin down to put it back in.

"Why don't you start pulling fingernails, Dom," Bradley suggested.

I stood up and dusted the front of my suit a moment before walking over, "That sounds like a great idea."

***

We extracted three more teeth and every nail on his right hand before he was about to pass out.

I slapped his face a few times, "Oh, no, buddy. You get to be awake and conscious for all of this, just like I'm sure Genevieve was."

He shook his head and mumbled something. Bradley pulled the device from his mouth, "I didn't," he breathed, blood pooling out of the corners of his mouth.

"What," I asked before pulling his head up straight as it was lulling to the side.

"I didn't touch her," he spit before continuing, "We were told not to hurt her by the buyer."

"And who was the buyer," Bradley asked with his pliers on another tooth.

"Will you let me go if I tell you," he pleaded as he looked into my eyes.

Bradley moved the pliers so he could speak freely.

I nodded my head, "If you tell me the absolute truth, then yes, I will let you go."

"Avery St. James," he closed his eyes and sighed in relief.

I recognized that name.

"Are you sure," I asked as his head started lulling again.

"Yes, please. Please, let me go," he whispered, blood pouring out of his mouth.

I snorted, "I will do no such thing. Even if you didn't touch my Genevieve, you are still going to die a slow and painful death for even fucking with me. You obviously had no idea who you were stealing from and that was your first mistake. No one fucks with a Blackstone and lives to see the next day."

"What? You said you'd let me go!"

I pulled the gun from my waistband and held it against his head, "Do you have any last words? Anyone you wanna get a message to? Any God you want to pray to? Any sins you want to repent really quickly?"

"Really," he yelled, "You lied!"

I chuckled, "Quickly now, Brutus. My trigger finger's getting a little antsy."

"Sarah," he yelled out, "Tell Sarah I love her. Tell her I'm sorry and that I lo--"

One to the heart, one to the head, point blank. He was incapable of love with the line of work he was in and so he chose wrong for his last words.

"Wasted oxygen, if you ask me," Bradley muttered.

I looked up at him, "Thank you for this. I'm grateful, as always. I will be sending someone to dispose of the body."

He nodded before shedding his gloves and walking with me up the basement stairs and to his front door.

"Is it done," Elijah asked as both he and Preston stood up from the couch.

I nodded, "I'll tell you everything in the car. We have a plane to catch."

***

"Who was it," Preston asked in a hushed voice as we sat on the couch in the private jet we were taking back to Dallas.

"A man named Avery St. James," I stated as I sipped my bottle of water.

I was calm now. I knew the objective and I knew easily how to find Avery. I could practically feel Genevieves hand in mine now. I knew where she was and I was close. It made my blood boil just to know how close she had been the entire time.

It was about 2:30 in the morning with Katherine taking the bed in the sleeper cabin of the plane and Elijah and Nathaniel on various recliners across from us. They had all but passed out as soon as they reached the plane, leaving Preston and me to speak freely amongst ourselves.

It had been a while since we had actually spoken in a civilized manner and I was grateful. I missed my 'twin' and so desperately needed someone who understood what I was feeling in terms of the taking of Genevieve.

"And you know who this man is," he questioned.

I nodded, "I bought a contract out from under him, the very contract that could've saved his business. He went bankrupt from it. I guess he's seeking revenge," I shrugged.

I could really give a shit less about what his motives were for taking her. I knew this man had a wife and a few children from when I looked into him after he tried to file a lawsuit against me for something ridiculous afterward, and the fact that I didn't even remember what the lawsuit was about, tells me that his ego was hurt and he was out to hurt me.

"All of this just because he went bankrupt," he asked in disbelief.

I nodded again.

"You look unusually calm about all of this," he assessed.

I brought my right ankle over my left knee, "I am. I know where she is, I know how to get to her, and soon I will have her back."

He nodded, "And we're going to kill him?"

"I am," I stated, looking into his eyes.

"Family," he questioned, and when I nodded I saw him cringe slightly, "Are you going to..."

"No, I might threaten them in front of him to get his cooperation, but it's not their fault he's a dumbass who decided to fuck with me."

He nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket. The conversation was over and I was glad. I wanted to sit for a while and think about my girl being back in my arms again.