Five

Bailey

The whole ride to my house, I was in my head. He was still him. I had to practically force myself to keep myself from staring.

I was as awkward as usual, I mean, it's expected though. What do you even say to the one person you've ever loved after eight years of not speaking? I'm over him, I was over him within two years, but it was still weird.

The first time in our lives where we're basically strangers.

I know for damn sure I'm not the same person I was, I'm far from that girl. Jordan's death completely wrecked me, and I went through hell for the few years to follow. Obviously I wouldn't be the same after all of that and I'm positive he isn't either.

At this point I'm just trying to focus on Ace and Brett. This is their summer.

It was just under two months until they got married. They wanted to get married the end of July and spend the last month of summer for their Honeymoon. They won't be back until the first week of September.

Majority of the family is staying until the beginning of August. I still have to finish planning Ace and Brett's bachelor party. They wanted to have a combined one and nominated me honorary party planner. Honestly I'm pretty proud of myself for getting almost everything organized in time.

To start the day, we're going zip lining and through a ropes course in one of the forests nearby, the guys always loved to do that stuff.
After that, I made reservations at a drag bar in San Antonio, cause I mean, who doesn't love drag queens? They are possibly the best people I've met in my life. All the guys are for it, the only two who don't know are Ace and Brett.

After the drag bar, Kane gave me a key to finish the night off here.

"So did you see him?" My niece, Max, questions just as I enter the kitchen

"MAX!" I grin as I wrap her up in a hug "Oh my god you looks so much older holy shit" I grin at her. She was now slightly taller than me, with the same bright blue eyes as her mother and bright blonde hair. She had that unmistakeable Kalanski smirk though.

"AUNT BAILS!" She imitates my yell and laughs.

"I heard yelling!" Bursting through the back door, both Seb and Sam appear

"Bailey !" Sam yells before barreling towards me and just about tackling. Me in a bear hug, similar to Tyler and Wes's. Seb soon joins him and I can't breathe

"Guys...can't...breathe..."

"Oh sorry" They both release me with huge smiles on their faces. They were giants too, bigger than both of their fathers

"Move over assholes I need my hug," I see the dark haired girl who looks exactly like her sister push the boys out of the way before pulling me into a hug

"Hey Kels," I grin, squeezing her

"Holy shit we missed you," she says, releasing me "Like a lot, Lex is so excited to see you,"

"I can't wait to see her either, I miss the bitch," I look at the two boys and notice one of the three stooges is missing "Wheres the third one?"

"Dereks out with his little girlfriend," Max rolls her eyes

"Aww he has a girlfriend?" I smile

"She's a bitch" Sam huffs, mirroring Max's expression

"We don't like her" Seb nods

"Okay then, I guess we don't like her," I laugh at their expressions. If one of us hates someone, All of us do. "Speaking of girlfriends, hows Julia, Seb?"