chapter 32 - neon

Ok so this chapter is dedicated to Julian's dog, neon. I forgot about him throughout the book and I felt bad so yeah✌️

Not edited

Julian's POV

I left my husband, Jason at home  looking after Jordan and Julie as I went out to do grocery shopping. Today's menu will be spaghetti and meat balls!

I finish buying the ingredients and headed to my car when I notice someone familiar. As the figure came closer to me.... It was Angelina!

"Omg Angelina!!!! How are you?" We both hugged each other, btw she's my highschool best friend. As I looked down I realised thats.... Neon?

"Woof woof" and he starts to sniff me and jump up and down.

"How did you?" I asked and that's when she said.

"Before you left to Jason's place, Justin gave me neon to look after because he still loved you then... But when I saw him in the news on the run I was extremely shocked at his actions." And she hugs me again.

"I know, I loved him too... For 7 yrs but he changed so much I couldn't even recognise him" and we pulled back before I lent down and gave neon a hug.

"My baby boys growing fast isn't he?" And I smiled as he licked me.

"He is a cutie, but are you expecting another little one?" Angelina asks.

"Yeah how did you know? I'm hiding it from my husband to see if he realises"

"gees he still doesn't know?, How far are you now?" She asked completely shocked, now I feel bad for not telling him.

"3 months, how did you know I had kids before?"

"Bro your all over the news a few months back, your practically famous 😂" she said laughing at my stupid say.

"Alright alright you don't have to laugh at me " I say giving her a light punch.

"Do you want neon back?" Honestly I do but not now.

"Do you want to keep him for sometime more and then I'll get him back?"

"Sure" she said, I believed she really liked neon since she's been with him for some time now.

"How about we exchange numbers and meet up sometime" I asked so we could keep in touch.

"Yes that would be great" and she waved bye before she left.

As I was driving home I thought about some point of telling Jason about this up coming baby but it has to be a surprise.

I got home and started to cook and we all had dinner as I fed Jordan and Jason fed Julian. Our family is really a whole and a happy one, I don't know why but I have a bad feeling inside of me... I should shrug it off since it's probably pregnancy symptoms.

The next day I immediately call Angelina to come over with neon so the kids can play with, and so she came in half an hour.

"Hey bestie" she yells coming in with neon behind her.

"Neon!!!!!" The kids yelled as they saw him. I told them yesterday that they will be expected neon my dog and now they finally got to meet them.

Jordan and Julian played with neon in the garden, while Angelina and I sat down on the floor talking about highschool times. And that's when Jason came down from the bedroom.

"Hey honey, seems like you have a visitor" he said making his way to the kitchen.

"Yes this is Angelina my highschool best friend and this is Jason my husband" I could see Angelina eyeing Jason but I didn't think much since it's probably just myself being to protective.

Angelina stood up and walked over to Jason, whilse I followed behind.

"Nice to meet you I'm Angelina" she put out her hand for him to shake hands but he didn't even look at her.

"Jason.." I say and grabbed his attention. He shook her hand for less than a second and said

"I'm going to the garden where the kids are." And so he left.

It was nearly lunch time so it was time for me to go shopping and I asked if Angelina wanted to come but all she said was "nah I want to hang out with the kids."

I said ok and walked out to the car. Something doesn't feel right but I don't want to stress over the feeling

Authors note

Hey guys omg it's been so long... Anyways hope you lie this chapter♥️

What do you think Angelina's up to?
🤔🤔🤔