Thirty Four

"Ahh!!!! F-fuck you!"

Another whip landed on the beaten back of the rogue, his body dropping on the ground at the force.

The floor is already tainted with his blood, coming from all parts of his body as Jackson continues to torture him.

The rogue is no longer recognizable. His face badly beaten, eyes almost closed from all the bruises and bumps, his nose broken with blood oozing out of both holes, and his lips chapped due to dehydration.

It's been two days of torture but the rogue is still not saying anything. Jackson's patience is already on its final blow, when the alpha suddenly came inside the throne room.

"How's everything here?" Jungkook asked, eyes boring a hole on the dying rogue sprawled on the floor.

Jackson bowed a little before ducking down, forcing the rogue to face the incoming alpha.

"He's a tough one, alpha. Trained well not to bark like a dog." Jackson muttered, his fingers digging on the rogue's flesh as he held him by his chin.

Jungkook's gaze turned darker, moving toward the trash. He bent over until his face came closer to the rogue's bloody one.

"So, you're not going to say anything, huh?" Jungkook gripped the man by his neck, his voice full of threat as he glared, eyes turning red.

The rogue did not respond. Instead, he spits on the alpha's face with his saliva mixed with blood.

Jungkook's eyes grew wide. He felt the sticky substance all over his face as his eyes turned deeper in shade in anger.

Jackson saw the disrespectful act of the rogue towards his alpha.

"THIS BITCH!" He shouted, lifting his whip to slash the man in the face. Before he can do so, Jungkook has already placed both of his hands around the rogue's neck, snapping and twisting his head around, making a loud cracking sound of bones breaking into pieces.

The alpha pushed the rogue on the ground like a lifeless trash with his head almost falling out of his body.

Jackson stilled at the alpha's angry face. He felt his body shiver in the way the alpha killed the rogue in a snap.

"Fucking disgusting!" Jungkook gritted his teeth as he wipes his face with his hand. He turned his angry glare toward the servants watching silently nearby.

"Throw this shit away from my territory and clean the fucking mess on the floor! I don't want to see any trace of that fucking garbage anywhere in my castle. Understand?!" He errupted, like a volcano spitting lava.

The servants nodded their heads, shakily advancing toward the dead body with their head hanging low, afraid to make an eye contact with the raging alpha.

They quickly followed, lifting the dead body on the floor. They did not supported the head, which finally came off as it rolls on the floor.

One of the servants gasped at the gruesome scene. The blood spills from the head, dirtying the floor even more. Some servants almost vomit and can't even glance on the mess. But they don't really have a choice.

So with their eyes closed, they followed the alpha's order, cleaning the floor and disposing the body away.

Jungkook walks out of the room, nodding his head little to Jackson in acknowledgement for what he has done so far. The latter nodded his head back, feeling elated to be silently praised by his alpha.

On his way back to his room, Jungkook came across Hoseok who stopped him from his tracks.

"Alpha." Hoseok bowed his head as a greeting.