147: Find

👋

"I remember that the father of the Rhinoceros Beastmaster already passed away." The Apes Beastmaster has a good relationship with the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, and he has some understanding of the situation of the Rhinoceros Beastmaster. 

    "I don't know who is this big bear tribe." 

    "That Big Bear Tribe, is really interesting, even kicked a Beastmaster out of the tribe." 

  "They don't see a Beastmaster? It's too arrogant!" 

    "There must be unique about this Big Bear Tribe that can make the Rhinocetos Beastmaster value it"

      The Beastmasters chatted while walking to the market. Apart from the Big Bear Tribe, they naturally talked about Shi Li. 

        "The Lion is young and became a Beastmaster. I thought he would be full of vigor and would dare to fight. I didn't expect it..." When the Tiger Beastmaster talks about Shi Li, he doesn't look good.

    They also thought that the young Beastmaster, such as the Lion, would be young and passionate about fighting. They didn't expect it not be the case. 

    Before the Rhinoceros Beastmaster went to find his son, he provoked him once. He also confronted him once again yesterday. As a result, he twice retreated. 

I'ts a little bit shame that a young man is even more dead than an old man like them.

  The Tiger Beastmaster said this, and others nodded. 

   The number of Beastmasters is very small, and everyone's strength is very similar. Although there is competition between them, the relationship is not bad. Originally, a new Beastmaster was born. They also wanted to contact it. As a result, The Lion was very proud and arrogant that it put up a posture in front of them, but it's a make's good choice for the Beast Temple. 

    They didn't like this person very much, so they didn't bother to pay attention to him. But at that time, they thought that although this person had little knowledge, it was always unruly. What happened? 

    Don't dare to fight! 

 It is also a coincidence, that as they are talking about Shi Li, and they have met Shi Li and Shen Yue. 

    "Where are My lord's going?" Shen Yue saw these Beastmasters and asked immediately.

    Tiger Beastmaster said: "We are going to go to the market." 

    "It’s sush a coincidence, we're also going to go there." Shen Yue, naturally walked around several Beastmasters and spoke with respect. 

   Seeing Shen Yue like this, Shi Li is a little upset - the posture of Shen Yue, was a bit low in his opinion. 

  With the Beast Temple to back her up, where does Shen Yue need to do this to please others? 

  Shi Li heart was unhappy, and didn't go look at Shen Yue, but only looked at the market. 

  After yesterday's incident, he's been looking for someone and wanted to find some trouble for the Big Bear Tribe. 

  As a result, because the Rhinoceros Beastmaster has been staying there, and the people of the Big Bear tribe are so close that no one is willing to help him! 

    Things are not going well, how can Shi Li's mood be better? 

    "I knew that the Lion Beastmaster came from the Abandoned Forest but I didn't expect that the other people in  the Lion Beastmaster tribe would come... coming here from the Abandoned Forest. It is not easy for the Big Bear Tribe to come here." The Apes Beastmaster narrowed down his eyes on Shi Li.