148: Duel

🐒🐒

  Shi Li was shocked at this moment. 

How can Xiong Ye be a Beastmaster?  Xiong Ye is a beastmaster? 

  He was in a tranced and as if he had returned to his previous life. 

 At that time, they culvitated together. In the end, Xiong Ye first became a Beastmaster. After two years, he became a Beastmaster. In the days that followed... Although the two of them fight each other, and they can tied with each other each time, but he was very clear, his strength is not comparable to Xiong Ye. 

 After Xiong Ye became a Beastmaster, he didn't stop culvitating and he's stupid... obviously they didn't need to hunt again, but he will still went go hunting. 

      Xiong Ye is a person who doesn't know how to enjoy himself!!

      When Shi Li thinks about the things on his previous life, he feels breathless. Xiong Ye has always been stronger than him, that he always feels that there is a mountain on his body, which makes him uneasy. 

 Later, they became a Beastmaster for almost 50 years, the old Xiong Ye died, he finally got relaxed, but he was not used at that time! 

  After being reborn, one of his most satisfying point is that today's Xiong Ye is now destined to be inferior to him in terms of strength. 

   After becoming a Beastmaster, he couldn’t wait to show off in front of Xiong Ye. 

  And the result... Xiong Ye turned out to be a Beastmaster? 

  The nightmare that he had tried so hard to drive away appeared again, and the expression of Shi Li was ugly. 

    Shen Yue, who is not strong in strength, is still advising Xiong Ye: "You are the Chief of the Big Bear Tribe? You don't want to do anything stupid..." 

  Do something stupid! This is also a Beastmaster! Shi Li really wanted to yell at Shen Yue, but it's too shameful to say it... Shi Li didn't know what to say, and Xiong Ye ignores the persuasion of Shen Yue, and says: "I want to fight with you. You can't agree?" 

 Shi Li didn't want to agreed. He's weak! As for Xiong Ye... No matter how Xiong Ye became a Beastmaster, the strength is always real.

     Shi Li wanted to refuse, but the ordinary Orcs around, who didn't feel the strength of Xiong Ye, is still saying:

"Is this person crazy? He want to fight with the Lion Beastmaster." 

  "What did just the Lion Beastmaster said, is it true? " 

   "The Big Bear Tribes are all around that Zhou... That Zhou can have such a high status, is it really because he is with the father of the Rhinoceros Beastmaster?" 

    "He's a man... ... Why are the two men together? " " 

  "That Zhou looks really good."

    ...... 

    These comments, Shi Li heard them together the Beastmasters, but they were just quiet, and Xiong Ye was furious when he heard them.

  Xiong Ye suddenly become an Beast shape, stompng it's feet with energy, and a powerful energy spread towards the surrounding people, and those people were all pushed back by this energy, and the people fall down to the ground. 

 Even, even house next to it collapsed.

     The Huge Brown Bear was still unhappy and yelling around the  surroundings. It was able to eat one person’s in his big mouth and it scares some people to piss.