I just thought about this

I'm tired but don't feel like sleeping and I thought this would be cute :3

(Sry it's not IronDad I'm posting another chapter later- in the morning)

Thor walks into the compound tired. It's been a long few months and he had been saving the universe and stuff with the guardians of the galaxy. (He's not a literal blond Santa clause anymore btw)

He had said hello to everyone already (Tony is also alive) and told them he was going to go sleep. He was he couldn't tell when it was day or night anymore and didn't really care about sleep cause he was a freaking god so... he might've gone like... a few weeks- could've been a month actually- with no sleep. A normal human would die going that long without it. He felt pretty dead so...

The god of thunder walking inside his room and was met with a box. He tilted his head in confusion. The tag read

_______________________________
|To: Thor.                                                              |
|From: your beloved brother Loki >:).          |
_______________________________

But Loki was dead. How could he get anything from him?

Thor slowly ripped the wrapping and there was a box with little holes on the top. Taking off he top, a little snake was revealed. He loved it.

Excitement pulsed through him for a few moments. "Hello there little one." He patted it's head with a finger. Then a memory popped up.

*Flashback*

"Brother!" An 8 year old Loki called. "Come quick!" Thor ran to see what was wrong with his brother to be met with a snake. He gasped in childish wonder. "A snake!!!" He picked it up to admire the beautiful creature. One thing that everyone knew about Thor was that

He.

Loved.

Snakes.

Though, only a few moments passed when the tiny snake transformed into Loki with an odd battle call and a 'it's me!' Thor yelped in surprise and then felt a bit of pain.

'Yep.' He thought. 'Loki stabbed me again.' Since he was a god, he didn't hurt much but it was still pretty annoying. "Loki!!!" He whined. "Haha! I got you!!!" He pouted. "But that was mean." (I bet you that besides Peter, tiny Thor was the purest thing in the universe)

  "I don't care..." Though Loki said that with confidence in his voice, Thor could see the guilt in his eyes. He would always think back to that moment and he would always know that no matter what Loki did, he would have that guilt in his eyes. He knew Loki loved him.

*flashback over*

Tears streaked down Thor's cheeks.

"I swear to gods, If you're Loki I'm going to slam you with my hammer."

"No need for that brother." Loki walked out of the shadows with glassy eyes.

"Loki." He choked out. "If you were going to ask if I was dead, no. I assure you I am most certainly alive and breathing." "I'm hallucinating from lack of sleep aren't I? My brain is punishing me for not sleeping."

"Well yes, but also no." "I hate you." "I doubt that brother." The two walked towards eachother and within a moment of hesitation, a watery laugh escaped Thor's mouth and the brothers quickly hugged each other.

"I missed you Loki." "As did I Thor." "You do know you're an asshole for doing this to me for 5 years, right?" "Mhm. Well I wanted to see if you'd do as mother said and eaten a salad. You needed it desperately brother." "Screw you."

"Also, I'm naming the snake Trix." "Ew."
"Piss off i'm tired."

This is what needs to be imagined

Idk the artist but this is amazing and I felt the need to do a one shot on it.

Loki has to come back
f I t e  m e   T^T

Words- 605