Seeing them again

InuYasha

He was sitting on a branch of a tree recovering from the battle he just came from. He smelled your scent and followed it to a clearing where he saw you sitting. You were sitting watching the animals in the clearing when you smelled InuYasha but did nothing. He sat down next to you and started to talk to you.

"Why are you here? What is there for you to be near me?" 

"I didn't know you were here and even if I did I would be farther away, InuYasha" you replied.

"Well (y/n) that's kinda harsh for you to say to me even if we aren't friends."

"Well InuYasha I'm not kind to those who aren't to me."

"Well I just think that it's weird that you keep coming around when I am around."

"I'm just trying to live my life here InuYasha and you think I'm following you around."

"I'm just saying it's weird and creepy that it happens this way."

"Well I'm just going to go then if you're going to do this InuYasha" you said as you got up and left the clearing.

Koga 

He had come back again to take another flower but this time he went searching for you to take him to the alpha. He found you and walked up to you with a smile.

"Hey, so is today ok to see your alpha or should I go away again?"  Koga asked.

"No, today is fine Koga. I shall take you to her" you replied.

"Wait her?"

"Yes, our Alpha is a her."

"But I thought it was a male."

"Are you an alpha dear Koga?"

"Yea I am. Just never thought a girl would be an alpha."

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but your wrong about not thinking a girl could be alpha."

By this time you both were back to the clan's hideout and everyone welcome you but looked at Koga with glares. As you walked away with Koga, he became confused that everyone was welcoming you back as alpha, not just another person. He then realized he had been talking to the alpha this whole time and didn't know.

"(Y/n), you're the alpha?" Koga asked very confused.

"Yup I thought you'd at least see that coming but nope" you said giggling.

"Well I'm so sorry I didn't know. I would have been more gentleman like last time we met. I'm sorry for that."

"Koga it's ok, but what are you here for this time?" You inquired from the other alpha.

"Oh I just wanted to meet the alpha, but it seems I already have." He replied. "Is it ok for me to leave then?"

"Yes Koga and also for next time, you can come but you have to find me first. Got it?"

"Yes alpha (y/n)." And with that Koga left.

Sesshomaru

You were at the waterfall again but you weren't bathing like last time you were looking at the water's edge and dangling your feet and legs into the water. You smelled dog demon and assumed it was Sesshomaru. You turned around to another dog demon you didn't know.

"Who are you, dog?" You asked.

"InuYasha, you fox demon." The dog demon named InuYasha replied. Suddenly though you smelled another dog demon this one more familiar a little as it belonged to Sesshomaru this time.