T W E N T Y O N E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

"This way sir, ma'am." The new bodyguard instructed while both of us followed him.

I looked up at Alex but he was still in his world, after I told him about my degree he quite literally shut up.

I tried to understand his expressions too, but clearly, the Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses were doing its work perfectly and covering his face.

wait, Dolce and Gabbana?

I did a quick mental dance and clapped, I've been realising that slowly I have adapted to Alex's lifestyle. I know the name of the things he likes, the brands they come from, and all that.

Small things, I know small things.

Like the antique one dollar note he always carries with himself in his wallet to the Dior aftershave he uses.

Aftershave, that's what it's called right?

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and looked right ahead of us to see the regular that Alex always uses. I think it called rolls Royce but I'm not sure.

Suddenly a big car was driven into the airport arena and a few people gasped at the look of it, I looked up at Alex and saw a big full-blown smile on his face.

"Take all the luggage and everything else with you, I'll take the other car, my fiancé will come with me," Alex instructed and took off his blazer handing it to one of the bodyguards.

He then pulled me with him to the new car that had just pulled up in the airport driveway, even with the glasses on you could almost see the same expression on his face that I used to have back when Mary would get me a cake secretly on my birthdays each year.

Alex was almost running towards the new car and dragging me along with him, but I felt happy for him, he rarely smiles the way he is smiling right now.

It's as though he's received the greatest gift of humanity.

Alex opened up the door on my side and pushed me up a little because it was a big car and ran to the other side.

"Is this your favorite car?" I asked slowly when Alex got into the car and in return, Alex gave me a full-blown smile.

"you can say that, it's still a Concept car to the market." I nodded but kept my eyes trained on Alex's.

I looked up at the screen touch board in front of us which read 'Welcome on board to Ferrari Millenio'

"Ready?" Alex looked at me one last time and gave me a confident yet excited smile.

The car engine boomed to life and ran against the wind in speed. "oh my god, my hair! " I cried out when I realized that because the roof of the car was down the wind blew against and hair and it was now an open mess.

Alex looked at me for a second and started laughing " look at the road " I screeched and Alex turned looking at the road but he was still laughing.

At me.

You know what, we need to be equal in this.

I stood up with ease because there was no roof bent a little towards Alex and ran my hand in multiple directions through his hair making them messy like never before.

"what the-" I ignored Alex and once I was satisfied with how messy his hair was I sat down again.

A content smile on my face.