Part 10

It was around 2am when I collected Camila from the bar. I had been hanging around all night for her text to let me know that she was ready. I could have gone on my date and still been back in time for her.

Fuck this shit with a cucumber!

I could have gone on that date, fucked that chick in at least 15 different positions and still been back in time for Camila.

I could have gone to Austria and back with the length of time that she had taken on this night out.

Okay maybe a bit over the top.

But I angry.

No, I am not angry.

I am livid.

I pull the car up outside the bar and step out, ready to open the door for her, I lean against the car and send her a message.

Y/N - I am outside when you are ready

Camila - Coming!

I watch the door open and out she walks, beautiful as ever her hair wavy and rolling down her shoulders and back, her bangs cutely caressing her forehead.

She gives me a big smile.

That I don't match.

I can't.

I'm too angry at her.

I just give her a nod with a blank expression and open the door and signal with my hand for her to enter.

Camila' s smile drops instantly.

She huffs and pulls herself into my front seat.

I close the door with a sigh and make my way around to the drivers seat.

I get in the car as she is buckling her seat belt.

"Thank you for picking me up" she greets shyly.

"Mmhmm" is my response as I pull out on to the road.

"Wow, still in a mood huh" Camila spits out and looks out the window.

"Nope, I'm fine, where's your fuck buddy, I thought you were picking up one tonight?" I focus on driving and dare not look in her direction. "Or am I picking up Shawn on the way to your house"

I couldn't help but get a Sherwin reference in.

He is not worth my time.

But neither is Camila right now.

"They have a girlfriend, not that that matters,,, but they are loyal, otherwise I would be fucking them in the backseat right now" I can feel Camila's eyes on me.

I involuntarily grip the steering wheel.

"How unlucky for you" I grit out between my teeth.

"Hmm and her, I mean I'm so frustrated, she would have have had quite the ride!" Camila chuckles.

Wait.

"Shawn I think is out tonight, I mean it doesn't matter I can just fuck him in New York. Like I did in Miami" I can see her watching me out of the corner of my eye.

She fucked Shawn in Miami.

What?

She must be lying.

Also, she?

Camila's gay?

No she can't be, she's just fucking with me.

I am trying to control my anger and not explode. I am struggling to control my emotions right now and I feel betrayed.
I feel like I have been cheated on, and we were never in a relationship. My eyes start to water and blink away the tears that threat to fall, they are angry tears, pissed off tears and downright betrayed tears.