Chapter 46

Andrew's P.O.V

"Go to the diner and see what that b*tch is up to. We're running out of time." Leonardo ordered, taking a deep breath on his cigar. I nodded my head and set out immediately to meet the princess.

As the diner came into view, black SUV cars littered almost everywhere caught my eyes. And I'm not a fool to not know who it belongs to.

Looks like her lover boy is already here.

I parked a little farther away, wanting to conceal my presence. I don't want to repeat what happened before.

I watched closely with my eyes squinted together, trying to make out what they are talking about, and at this moment, I can't help but feel thankful that the diner's walls are made of glass making it easier for me to see what they're doing.

The grip on my steering wheel tightened voluntarily as I saw Vincent pulling my girl close to him and lovingly pecked her lips and exited the diner after.

I ducked my head not wanting to be seen as nothing passes from his eyes. He's like a hawk, observing everything.

After he and his minions left. I hastily undid my seatbelt and proceeded towards the diner and the moment I entered, I saw Nessa sitting at one of the chairs with her head on her arms and her shoulders shaking.

She's crying for that guy? He doesn't even deserve her. She deserves much better, a guy like me who will love her endlessly.

I approached her taking a big stride, and as if feeling my presence, she looked up and to see who just joined her with her beautiful glossy hazel eyes and upon seeing me her eyes widened, it's clear that she's scared of me and I hate it.

"Wh...What are y..you doing here?" She questioned while standing up.

"What do you mean? *Do I need an invitation now to see you,princess?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow at her. She shook her head no, too scared to open her mouth.

I never wanted this to happen but I got so overcome with anger and jealousy towards Vincent. I thought it wasn't fair how easily he took my one and the only light in this dark world, he took the only one who's keeping me sane, just like how he took my family from me.

I still remember vividly how he shot my father and mother right between the eyes just only because they failed to pay him back.

I was helpless, hiding at the corner not able to do anything as it was completely useless, I stood no chance against him and his men but not anymore, I'm not the same Andrew, I have changed and that's what is for the better.

I got snapped out of my daze by Venessa, throwing papers right at my face. "Take it and please don't ever bother me again." She cried out while pushing me out of the diner but I stood my ground, not ready to leave her yet.

"Listen to what I got to say, Venessa. Please." I pleaded, raising my hands to wipe her tears but she flinched and backed away, which angered me. So she's scared of me now while she's too comfortable being close with a mafia leader, whom she just met a few months back while she knew me for years.

"No, I don't want to listen, Andrew. You got what you want so just leave already. Please" she stated, making me clench my jaw tight.

"Come with me, Venessa. I promise I would give you whatever you want, and I would never cheat just like he did." I remarked trying to take her hand but she slapped my hand away from me.

"I don't want to be ever near you, Andrew. I'll rather kill myself than to be with you." She hissed back at me, with disgust evident on her face and voice.

"Really? So, you want to be with someone who kills people for a living, and who cheats with you?" I questioned her, trying to persuade her that Vincent is no good for her.

"Well at least he ain't like you, a snake" she sneered while glaring at me.

Upon hearing her words I let my anger get the better of me, making me strike her cheek hard that she fell to the floor holding her cheek.

I bent down at her level, grabbing a handful of her hair tight in my fist. "You would regret not coming to me, Venessa and that's a promise," I whispered in her ear sniffing her neck, making her shiver with fear.

Letting her hair go, I picked up the papers and headed out with a determination to break that b*tch into pieces for rejecting me.

Now I have to make sure to break her into pieces that even her Romeo won't be able to put her back and I know exactly a perfect way to do it.

Until then...