Bully Draco Malfoy x TFR

Draco Malfoy was a complete an utter prick. That's what he ever was especially to Y/N L/N. He would do worse things to her then he did to Harry Potter. He would tease her every chance he got, make fun of her, call her names, push her, trip her, and lot more terrible things. Even after all that Y/N would never care. She would never yell or shout at him she would just sit there and do nothing but wipe off whatever it was he did.    

But today, today Y/N was having one of the worse days of her life. She was in no mood to mess with but Draco just had to pick today out of all the days to mess with Y/N. Little did he know he was about to face the consequences.

It was a nice day outside. The sun was out and Y/N was on her way to class minding her own business. She was making her way through the cart yard when Draco himself appeared in front of her. He had a mysterious look on his face like he was planning something. The other wizards and witches that were in the courtyard at the time looked at what was happening. They already knew what Draco does to Y/N daily so they were expecting the same thing to happen, but today wasn't what they expected at all.

"Hey Y/N," Draco said weirdly. Y/N just nodded her head and tried moving to the side but Draco blocked her again. "I said hi," Draco said again. Y/N copied her same movements and stepped to the side. Draco finally grabbed her by her arms and pushed her to the ground. Draco smirked and laughed, Goyle and Crabbe joining in. Y/N rolled her eyes and got up again trying to go back to her class.  "What's wrong L/N did mommy not write to you back again, "Y/N stopped what she was doing and breathed heavily. Everyone that was in the courtyard, and those that joined, gasped in shock. Everybody knew what happened to Y/N's mom and they all felt bad for the poor girl. Many people talked with her and tried befriending her out of pity but Y/N did not except, the main reason she has no friends. So for Draco Malfoy to bring it up after years of it happening made Y/N boil with anger.

But she didn't want to harm the boy she knew he was just doing this because people suspected it from him she knew how that was like, but it was so hard trying to ignore him on a daily basis with all his nagging and brattiness.  Y/N breathed in through her nose and out her mouth a few times before continuing to walk but her anger was slowly rising.  "Yeah walk away! You never fight back because you always give up just. like. your. mother," Draco said. Though he sounded smug his face sure didn't show it, he knew what it said was horrible but anything that would get Y/N to notice him was somewhat okay. 

Y/N turned around her face showed anger, so much anger. She threw her books at Crabbe and Goyle and they backed away, not just from the books but from the look of anger. Draco was surprised, as was everyone else, he never saw Y/N show and facial expression besides boredom or neutral. So it scared him when he saw how pissed of she looked. Y/N took out her wand and pointed it at him Draco doing that same. But before he could say anything Y/N already cast a spell to fling Draco's wand out of his hand. He looked scared now being defenseless against Y/N. Instead of casting a spell Y/N pu her wand away and walked up to Draco while he walked backward, dropping his bad kid act. Draco finally reached the wall, a dead-end for him. Y/N toward over him a not so happy face on. Instead of yelling at him in anger Y/N smirked and then started to laugh at him.  "All this hard work to make me feel like shit and you can't even put up a fight?" Y/N laughed. "I mean come on Maloy you look petrified are you going to pee your pants or what?" Y/N stroked his cheek and Draco shivered," Hmmm I think it's time for my payback Malfoy what about you?" Y/N's hand traveled from his cheek to his neck squeezing lightly. Draco shakily nodded the hold on his neck getting tighter by the second.

"That's a good boy,"~                                                                  

To be continued......