You Embarrass Yourself ~ Kai

You were allowed to be attracted to your boyfriend. That's exactly why your dating. Because you find him attractive. So it's completely justified.

But how appropriate is it to gawk at your shirtless boyfriend working out in the dojo?

You were still not allowed to train, as told by said boyfriend, so you just sat on the floor, watching him train and pointing out every single flaw but once he threw off his sweaty shirt, you had trouble thinking of his flaws.

With a face that was getting alarmingly red, you watched him shoot fireballs at different targets, trying to get your heart under control. You shouldn't be so distracted, especially when he could catch you and never let you live.

'I'm allowed to think he's attractive, he's my boyfriend.' You thought, chewing on your thumb, trying to give yourself a good enough reason to continue your shameless staring.

"(Y/N)?"

"What?"

"I was asking if you were okay. You haven't said anything about my form in 5 minutes."

"I think she was thinking about your other form, Kai."

You whipped your head to the door to see his entire team watching, even his sensei and cringed, hiding your face between your knees.

"You know (Y/N), just cuz you're not moving, doesn't mean we can't see you."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Well, (Y/N) here—"

"Wait! If you're going to rat me out, I'm going to hide in the bathroom!" You said before rushing to the bathroom and closing the door behind you, slouching to the floor with your palms flat against your red cheeks.

Nearly fifteen minutes later, you got a text from Kai and heard laughter in the hallway.

Kai: You can come out now. I chased them off.

(Y/N): ....

(Y/N): ...we're dating...I'm allowed to stare at you when you're shirtless

Kai: Only if I get the same treatment.

(Y/N): I'm not coming out for a week.