Eighteen

Thank you guys for helping my story reach 40k!!
_____________

Katherine's POV

My eyes fluttered open, I winced at the light that shined in from the partially closed curtains. I turn over to face away from the light. School was something I can do without right now. I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, checking the time. My eyebrows furrowed.

No good morning text. I brushed it off. We don't have to be up each other's butts all the time but it was a bit odd not waking up to one.

I got up and ready for school.

My converses squeaked against the hardwood steps as I bound down them. I picked up the keys to my new Jeep which I would have to thank Emmett again when I see him.

I sat behind the wheel and started it up a smile creeping up my face hearing it roar to life. I love this. I started to drive down the street going a bit over the speed limit. Rolling down the windows I sped over to school, the cool breeze hitting me along the way.

I felt my body lurch up, the seat belt strained against me as I went over the speed bump too fast.

"Crap." I slammed on my breaks, having a few classmates swearing at me for speeding into the parking lot. I felt my face flush. Oops.

-

The day felt like it was going on forever. I laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes.

I watched my sister being launched into the table, glass shattered. I felt myself moving forward but I was pulled back behind Rosalie. My heart hammering in my chest Jasper was a blur trying to get to her.

I snapped my head up as the bell rang. I rubbed my eyes with the balls of my hands. Standing up I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

I turn out of my classroom feeling myself collide with someone else. The girl dropped her books. I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry." She quickly said, going down to pick her books up.

"It's alright." I say, her head turned upwards her eyes widened for a moment before clearing her throat, standing to her feet.

"I gotta go." She walked around me. I turned around.

"Ally!" She didn't stop moving causing me to sigh. I turned on my heel and walked the opposite way.

-

I was surprised not to see Alice and them at lunch, it wasn't sunny out and that's when they were usually not there. Unless they were hunting. But even then, it's a bit weird.

I looked around and didn't see anyone I really knew. I spotted Bella with her friends, sighing. I guess I have no choice. I hesitantly walk over my heart pounding in my chest.

"Can I sit here?" They all look at me, Bella didn't hesitate to pull the empty chair next to her out.

"Thanks." I moved my chair in, the table continued on their previous conversation.

-

School was finally over. When I got home Bella's truck was already in the driveway so I parked in front of the house. I got out and headed inside.

Walking upstairs I didn't see Bella in her room, guess she's with Edward.

Hours passed and Bella still wasn't home, I was starting to get concerned she never stays out this late.

Pushing my AP homework aside I gave Rosalie a call.

"I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach has been disconnected."

"What?" I utter. I hang up and call Alice.

"I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach has been disconnected."

Emmett.

Same thing.

Carlisle.

Same thing.

"What the hell." I felt a pressure build up in my chest I felt my hands start to tremble. I took a deep breath. You're alright Katherine.

There a knock on my door, I look up to see dad.

"Have you heard from Bella?" I shook my head.

-

I stood outside, there were a few people there, a search party was formed to find my sister. I sat on the steps my knee bounced uncontrollably.

"Can I sit here?" I look up at Jacob Black, he wasn't scrawny anymore, he put out. I scooted over to make room as he plopped down.

"They'll find her." He told me.

"I don't understand how this happened. It's not just Bella missing, but the Cullen's. Something is going on here."

"The Cullen's moved out of town." I saw Harry Clearwater standing there. My eyes widened.

"Wh-what?" I felt my chest constrict.

No.

No,no,no,no, no

How is this happening right now? Why? Is Bella with them?

"Charlie!" I hear Harry say. Jacob quickly got up. My head snapped over and saw Bella being carried out of the woods by one of the quileutes boys. I shot up and ran over as dad took her in his arms. I felt the hot tears on my cheeks before I even knew I was crying.

Bella....

What happened?

~

Vote/Comment

robbstark_