Ch. 15

!!WARNING!!
This chapter has extreme violence and a very violent smut scene. Just so there is no confusion... Isadora consented to this. So please don't take it the wrong way.
You have been warned!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

- Isadora's POV -

It's been hours. No one has said a single word since the nurse left. Not that there was anything to say in the first place. Rafael was in a trance like state. He hasn't moved from staring at his blood covered hands. I get up and grab his arm which seems to jolt him out of his trance and he looks up at me.  His eyes were red and puffy. His hands were stained with blood but it wasn't just Mirella's. A few minutes after the nurse left, Rafael beat his hands bloody on the walls. It took all his brothers, Emiliano and two security guards to restrain him. When he finally calmed down, he went into a catatonic state the rest of the time.

"Come with me baby." I say gently. He didn't say anything. He just got up and let me guide him into the bathroom. I ran the water and put his hands underneath. Gently nursing his torn up knuckles. Suddenly he jerks his hands away and yanks me close to his chest. Crying as he burried his face into my neck. "I'm here baby. I'm here. Talk to me... please." I begged. He sniffled and pulled away from my neck.

"He had my sister shot Isa. My fucking baby sister!"

"We will find him. We will find him and make him suffer for this. I will cut that fucker into human confetti. Nothing but pure evil shooting a defenseless child like that." I gritted my teeth. He lets me go and I continue cleaning his hands. After I finish, I grab his face and kiss him. "Im staying right here. You hear me? I'm right here with you baby." He kissed me back but it was full of pain and anger. As we rejoin the family, the nurse enters the room.

"How is she? Is she alright?" Gabriella scurried to her feet.

"She made it through the worst part. We got the bullet out and managed to stop the bleeding. You can see her now but she will be out for a few days as her body recovers." We follow the nurse to a room and see Mirella's little body hooked up to machines. I try to hold myself together but a tear escapes and falls onto my cheek. Rafael lets go of my hand and walks over to her. Gently placing his hand on her forehead, he kisses her cheek.

"I love you princess." I hear him whisper to her before he straightens up and walks out of the room. His brothers follow.

- Rafael's POV -

I was no longer Rafael. I was The Shiv. I was out for blood and I was going to get it, one way or another. Im grateful for my kitten being there for me, but she doesn't need to see this side of me. This dark, volatile and deadly side. I need to get out of here and break something.... or someone. I almost make it to the exit when I hear my brothers yelling for me.

"Raf wait! Whatever your thinking, just wait until Mirella wakes up. We will find him and he will die for this but wait until she wakes up." Alfonzo pleaded.

"Shes needs us here Raf. Dad already called Jacob. They're sending out a worldwide manhunt for Rodrigo and Hector." Enrico added.

"Hector? Why him, he wasn't even at the Ball."

"Jacob said he's been missing for a while now. He's been keeping tabs on the both of them but Hector went missing shortly after he left the club and Rodrigo dropped off the radar after he raided our warehouse." Enrico explained. I can't stop thinking about the different ways I'm going to kill him. Quickly? No... he needs to suffer. Slowly? Yes.... make it last for days until he can't take it anymore and begs me to kill him.