49

♥️

I've been in awe of the preparations for Brazil since the moment he told me we were going last night. I happily pulled my blue suitcase from the closet and filled it to the brim with the clothes I have.

Aiden looked at me thoughtfully, "When we get there you and Ash can go shopping, no need to pack your entire wardrobe." He laughs and I playfully roll my eyes.

"I've got everything I need." I lie, thinking about how a new swimsuit is a must.

So now, I'm jumping out of my seat from excitement as we pull into the airport. I can't believe this is happening. Ashley laughs from the back of the SUV "I can't wait to get trashed!" she squeals.

A gasp escapes my lips as I look back at her. "Oh shit." I snicker, "I forgot my fake!" I hit my forehead with my palm.

Aiden slings his arm around me and pulls me close, "Legal drinking age is eighteen babe, you're good." I snuggle up close to him and he pushes my hair aside to whisper in my ear. "You're not going to have time to drink though, or even leave the room. I won't be done with you the entire time we're gone."

I smile, excited about alone time with him. The jet comes into view and I tense in my seat, through all of the excitement I haven't prepared myself for the flight. I've never flown.

Aiden can sense my terror, that and he's looking at my terrified face. He brings his hand to my face and cups my chin. "Emilia, you're safe. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. My pilots have been doing this for ages. I promise you, that you have nothing to fear when you're with me."

And with that, I try and relax as we board the plane. I guess for my first flight I couldn't have hand-picked a better plane. It's smaller than the ones I see flying above the city but still roomy and luxurious. White leather couches adorn the the sloped siding, instead of the seats I've grown up seeing on movies. A coffee table sits in the middle, lined with glasses and bottles of champagne.

"Let's cheers!" Ashley squeals as she rushes to one of the bottles and struggles with the cork.

Aiden takes it from her with a smile, "Let's not pop a whole in the plane." He jokes but my eyes widen. I need a drink to calm down.

After Aiden properly opens the bottle -Thankfully with no holes in the plane- he hands me a glass of the sparkling liquid. It tastes like wine but with carbonation.

Ashley's voice beams through the room as she laces her arm through Ricky's. "Cheers to Brazil!" She shouts and we all clink our glasses together.

A steward comes up to us, carrying a plate of cheese and crackers. I notice his eyes wandering over Ashley and note that Ricky pulls her a little closer. Aiden's went to talk to the pilots before take-off.

The steward turns to me, "Can I get you anything, ma'am?" He asks with a smile, I shake my head. Not able to speak much because I'm still nervous. I think he can see the slight fear in my eyes because he crouches down in front of me. He places his hand on my shoulder in a reassuring manner, low and behold Aiden walks from the cockpit and sees us.

In a few long strides, he slides in next to me, slinking his arm across my back. He turns his scowl to the man, "Fetch us some more champagne." Aiden turns his attention back to me, his fingers grazing my leg, my shoulders. Relaxing me.

During the long flight we eventually break off, Ashley and Ricky sit at the front of the plane while Aiden and I sit at the back. I ignored take-off by chugging more champagne.

The steward makes his way to us down the hall, I see Aiden rolling his eyes. "Can I get you anything ma'am?" He asks as his eyes travel from my face to my chest. Aiden's hand grips my thigh firmly as he leans over me.

"She's got everything she needs." He states in a bored tone and motions for the man to move on.

I give him a confused look, "I don't like the way he's fucking looking at you." He spits and I grab his arm to get him to lower his voice.

"Why did you hire him?" I ask.

Aiden shrugs before leaning back in his seat, "I've never had a girl I gave a fuck about on the plane before. Never noticed him."

"Oh." So, he's done this before.

"Oh, what?" He leans up again and I sigh, I don't want to talk about this.

"You've taken other girls on trips," I whisper and he snorts, like physically snorts.

He wraps a hand around the back of my neck and in a reassuring tone, he says, "Emilia, fuck it's so cute when you're jealous. Yes, I've had other women on my plane, but none of them." He uses his hand to push my head over and expose my neck, he plants a kiss that lights a fire within me. "None of them mattered to me. No one ever has, except you."

The plane begins to shake, and I stiffen, biting my lip. "Just a little turbulence, baby." He says calmly.

I still sit in my rigid stance. "Let's take your mind off this." He whispers in my ear and I gasp as the turbulence shakes the entire plane again.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I clench the seat.

"Come." He demands in that tone, the tone that means I'm being summoned.

Commanded.

His eyes tell me to obey and I happily oblige.

♥️