50

Aiden.

I guide us to the back of the plane; I'm thankful Ash and Ricky are sitting at the front, so they don't see what we're heading to do.

I wink at the steward as we pass him, I want him to know what we're about to do. I grab Emilia's ass in front of him and she giggles. He looks down and continues his work.

Am I not doing enough to make her feel secure with me? Fuck, I know I've been with a lot of women, but none even come close to her. I want to show her how much she means to me. I get it though, the thought of her being with other men... even before she met me sends me into a fury whenever I think about it. Thankfully, she hasn't.

I see her eyes widen in surprise when she sees the bed in the back. "I didn't know planes had beds?" She states while looking at me in confusion.

I pick her up, wrapping her legs around my waist, "Private jets do." I kiss her before tossing her on the bed, she falls and sinks in slightly. She looks around herself and bites her lip, she looks nervous?

I climb on top of her, I love her reaction to me everytime. She places her hands on my arms as her cheeks redden but I can still sense her mind some place else. "What is it, babe?" I coo into her ear and I can feel the chills forming on her legs that I'm rubbing.

She shrugs, "How many... Umm." She looks around, "Girls have you done this with here?"

I let out a laugh, "Don't worry. I never allow anyone in my bed. Only you."I tell her, which is one hundred percent true. Her smile brightens the room.

I peel her clothes off of her and stare at her perfect body. "Emilia, baby. You need more confidence. You are fucking perfect. Look at you." I grab her face firmly in my hands and face it to the mirror that's hung beside the bed. She bites her lip as I work my way down her soft skin with my tongue.

She leans her head back and I pull up, "Watch what I do to you." I command and she looks back into the mirror. First at herself, she admires her flushed cheeks for a moment then her eyes pan down to me. I bury my face between her legs and relish in every impatient thrust of her hips as I taste her.

While lapping my tongue against her clit I place a long finger inside of her, she withers under me. I remove my finger from her and place my hand on her stomach to hold her down. To keep her still, so I can make her feel euporic. Instead of jealous, or scared of the flight, or freaked out by the stupid fucking steward.

Her hands dig into my hair, creating a pleasurable pain as she comes undone, she clenches tighter trying to suppress her moans. I quickly raise up and grab my hand from her hair, then pin her arms above her head.

I take her. I take all of her, claiming her as my own from 30,000 feet in the air as she screams my name.

♠️