1 school,700+ students,9 classes,9 hours, Algebra twice Oh what a nightmare

Blue blue, blue sky, blue walls,blue note book in his back pack, blue birds, blue eyes.... thats all dean could think about since he saw the piercing blue eyes on that boy named "Castiel". "Hey sammy whats your favorite color?" Dean asked shoving both of his hands inside his jean pockets.

"I dont know.. brown,because its the color of chocolate or tree bark . Yours?" Sam asked hopping that Deans favorite color was also brown so they can share that in common.

"Blue like the color of the ocean or the color of the sky." Dean said with a little smile. He knew that even tough these things where extremely blue there was no blue that compared to that boys eyes.

Dean found himself quickly frowning; how could he let a boy he just meet, a boy he didn't even know, impact him at all?

I mean Dean didn't like boys

Dean the boy that boys wanted to be, girls wanted in their bed couldn't be gay.

He just couldn't be gay.

"Ay yo Dean whats up!" A girl with fire red hair in a gray sweater, black pants and on her head a red brown beanie called out to Dean.

"Sup Charlie" Dean said to her , moving his head towards her as a way to say "hi".

"hiya Sammy how are you cutie?" She said to Sam shuffling his hair.

"hi Charlie" sam said turning as red as Charlie's hair while trying to shoo her hands away.

Charlie played for the other team (if you know what I mean) but man was that girl a flirt.

RING RING RING RING RING

Damn it thats the second bell.

" Sam let me walk you to your first class kiddo" Dean said putting his hand on Sam's back giving him a gentle push so he can start walking.

"Dean I'm a big kid I can do it myself" Sam said trying to sound sure of himself and not sound like he was about to throw up the breakfast he had in the morning. He was 100% sure that if dean said ok a part of him would feel like one of the big kids but the other half of him would have to find a bathroom to throw up.

"Im sure you can but your a Freshman you'll get lost and I need to show people that your my little brother so nobody will mess with you" Dean said getting Sam's schedule out of his backpack.

"ok so for first you have Art, second English,Algebra, some computer shit,lunch, Algebra again, technical theater,World geography then finally Biology" Dean said guiding Sammy to the fine arts building to take him to Art 1,Charlie following them.

"ok Sammy this is your first class, in you go kid good luck" Dean said walking away to go to his class.

Ok Sam everything is going to be ok a lot of people are going to be late on their first day just walk in and take the closest seat to the door so nobody will notice that you where late.