CH. 14 Double Trouble in Phi Kappa Alpha

As Wyatt dragged me to the dance floor, he placed us beside Cameron and Paul who were already drunkenly grinding against each other.

"So are you and Paul close friends?" I asked, making small talk.

Wyatt glanced over at Paul who was defiling my best friend. Laughing, he nodded, "Yea, we've known each other since my junior year in high school, and his sophomore year," Wyatt smiled, "How long have you known Cameron?" He asked.

I froze, biting my tongue to hold back from my drunken self revealing all my secrets, "Ah, you know— we've always been friends," I said giggling, "I can't remember a time where we weren't friends," I finished.

"That's cool— wait," He paused, crinkling his eyes at me, "Where do you go to school again? I don't think Paul ever said," Wyatt shouted to me over the music, pushing his hair out of his face.

"Oh uh," I fumbled my words again, darting my eyes everywhere besides his face, "Do you wanna dance?" I asked, avoiding his question and jumping up, giving him an unfazed smile.

Wyatt chuckled, giving me a lop-sided grin, too drunk to notice my conversation switch, "With a cute girl like you? I think you already know the answer," He said slyly.

A smile spread wide across my face and I twirled a strand of my hair between my fingers, "I guess I do," I smirked.

Wyatt smiled, grabbing my hand, "May I have this dance?" He asked with a bow as some raunchy rap music played in the background.

I laughed, looking into his dark green eyes that glimmered with lust in the strobe lights, "Of course," I answered, squeezing his hand.

Wyatt flashed me his pearly whites and turned me around, starting to dance with me.

My back was to his chest and as we swayed I could practically feel our sexual tension building.

His hand brushed up and down my waist, and my head fell into the crook of his neck, "Having fun yet?" Wyatt whispered, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Mm... I don't know," I answered jokingly, turning my head to look at him, catching a glimpse of him biting his lip.

"How about now?" Wyatt replied seductively, leaning down to my neck and leaving a few lingering kisses.

I resisted a moan.

It was absolute heaven.

This boy knew what he was doing.

But, who was I kidding, he'd probably done this with a million other girlsof course he knew what he was doing.

I tilted my head further into him— giving him easier access despite my lingering thoughts of falling for this stranger.

I didn't care if he was a man-whore right now. I wanted Wyatt Sheppard and that's all that mattered.

I pushed up against him, finding my way to his hair with my hands, and running them through his brown locks, "Maybe," I whispered through short breaths.

At this, he pulled my waist against him harder, and started kissing my neck more urgently—making me putty in his hands.

Wyatt and I danced, bodies up against each other— our sexual tension building more, inch by inch.

Wyatt then turned me to face him, bringing his huge hand up to my face, and pulling me in so close that we were only mere centimeters from each other's lips.

He smelled good, just like strawberries.

Wyatt leaned in an inch more, "Am I too close?" He asked in a drunken, raspy voice that reminded me of honey.