~FLASHTHUNDER~ " LEAD FOOT! "

*REQUEST* PurpleCherryUwU
*Turner is at the hospital bcoz his foot was injured
*Jay teases him about being the lead foot

3rd Person POV :-

Jay casually walked into the hospital, flowers and a chocolate box in his hands. He went up to the receptionist and asked, “ Where is the room of Griffin Turner? ” the receptionist gave a shocked look that a ninja was there. He didmt really care about that at the moment. He just needed to get to his best friend. “ R-room 36 on level 4, sir ” the receptionist stuttered. Jay smiled and thanked her. He went to the elevator and pressed to level 4.

He walked down the hall of rooms and counted the rooms as he did.

“ 29.... 30,, 31... ” he mumbled as he kept drawing attention towards the patients, doctors and nurses. “ 34,, 35,, ah! 36! ” Jay exclaimed, pushing the door open and was surprised to see the elemental masters next ro him with gifts. “ Pfft- ” Jay held back his laugh. He walked in and placed his flowers and chocolate on the table. “ Well, would ya look at that? The blue ninja here to entertain all patients ” Turner joked and smirked.
“ Well look who it is. The master of speed with a broken leg. The tables have turned ” Jay joked back, making the room fill with oohs and laughs. “ He gotcha good ” Shade said with a smirk.  “ Damn, Jay. Ya didnt have to be THAT rough ” “ Yes I did, dear Turner. Good thing you cant run. Otherwise Id be  beaten up by you. But honestly,, I don't think you have the guts to. Besides... ” the elemental masters started recording on their phones of this hilarious scene and surprisingly, even Neuro! “ You know you love me~ ” Jay winked and pecked his lips onto Turner's. Turner smiled and blushed. Jay leaned in closef and kissed him again, only longer. They pulled away and Turner whispered, “ You freaking teaser... ” “ But you like it~” “ Damnit, youre always right.... ”

......

“ I love you, Jay ”

“ Love ya too, zip~ ”

Bonus

“ AY AY AY AY AY, NO MAKING OUT IN THE HOSPITAL ” Shade exclaimed.

“ STOOOOP ” Neuro groaned.

“ AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ” the rest of the elemental masters screamed in annoyance.

Somehow....

Jay and Turner didnt hear shit.