-6-

will
m + w, m + w, m + w, was all I had written in my chemistry notebook the whole class period, I couldn't stop thinking about him and the kiss we had shared last night, and not to mention the fact michael wheeler loves me, ME out of all people.

I jumped at the sound of the lunch bell and grabbed my stuff heading to my locker. After carefully putting my organized books in the right place in my locker I turned around to see no one else, but mike.

"hey" he said with an awkward shy look.

"hi" I replied.

"so um, do you wanna sit with me at lunch?"

I blinked a bit almost asking if he was serious but decided to play it cool, "um sure" I said blushing lightly.

"okay" he said with the cutest smile. "I'll see you soon"

I smiled as I watched him walk off and headed to the lunch room, where I saw max waving at me, I didn't wanna make her sit by herself but her and mike didn't exactly get along.

"what took you so long?" she asked.

"teacher."

she shrugged and nodded.

I looked over at mike who was getting lunch then back at her.
"hey max um is it okay if I sit with mike today?"

"mike?" she looked at me super confused, "but I thought..yesterday you told me-"

"okay don't tell anyone not a soul and I still don't know you well but you're my only friend right now"

she looked at me in a confused but understanding way, "okay I promise I won't"

"well um...mike, he came over to my house last night...and kissed me." I said pausing looking at her

"he...what?" her eyes wide.

"yeah...and he said he loved me"

"are you okay with this I mean I don't know you that well but I don't wanna assume you're gay or anything but if you are that's great I support you-"

"max" I said calmly.

"yeah?"

"yes I am gay"

she smiled at me, the warm supportive kind. "you can go sit with him I don't mind at all"

"are you sure?"

she nodded and pushed me towards the part of the cafeteria where he was sitting.

I walked over and sat down across from him.

mike
I looked up from the book I was reading to see will sitting across from me.

"oh hey will"

"hey, I had no idea you read books"

"I'm full of surprises"

he giggled, the cutest giggle I'd ever heard. "so i've noticed" he replied blushing.

The rest of lunch we spent talking and catching up on the years we hadn't talked.

sorry I haven't updated in months its a byler chapter again sorry about my crappy writing too its been awhile