Chapter 27:

Kjayy

"Lil Dom why you keep playing." I said as he would waddle his little self over to hit me then run away laughing.

"Ya son bad as shit." I said to Dom.

"Chill, my son good."

"You invite his mom and ya mom?" I asked referring to his baby mama and Nena.

It's Thanksgiving and my mom is cooking a big dinner like always and she invited everybody, like damn near literally everybody.

"Yeah, they're coming." I nodded.

"Uncle Dom! Daddy! I'ma beat y'all sisters up!!" Jaden yelled from the living room where Karma and Leah kept turning his game off because they wanted to play something else.

"Now ya son, he bad." Dom said chuckling shaking his head.

*

"Ck, where the fuck you at?" I ask over the phone.

"On my way, damn nigga."

"See you been actin lately. Ain't nobody tell ya ass to be working today."

"Bye Kody. I'm on my way." She said before hanging up.

"I'ma slap the shit outta her." I said.

"Watch ya mouth." I lift my head seeing my Nanna coming towards me.

I smiled big wrap my arms around her little body. "If it isn't my favorite lady." I said kissing her cheek.

"Boy, everybody ya favorite lady." She smiled rolling her eyes. "I still can't believe my babies all grown up now."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we walked into the kitchen. "I know Nanna."

"Now look at these too fresh asses, around the damn food." She said as my mom and dad were all over each other.

"Chill y'all damn." I said groaning as they broke apart laughing.

*

"Where was you at?" I asked Kaine as he came and took his sit next to me. He's late and we already started dinner he gonna hear mom's shit after this.

"I'm here now." He shrugged. "Over slept."

I didn't believe him, but wasn't gonna question him so I just shrugged.

"Okay so me and Karma have an announcement." Chanel said getting everybody at the tables attention.

They both exchanged a look before standing up and going to the kitchen to get something.

"Fuck are they doing?" Brandon mumbled.

"Right." I said just as confused.

"We bought cake." Chanel said coming out with a sheet cake as did Karma.

"For everybody to eat, but mainly for our men." Karma said.

"I know y'all ain't about to say what I think y'all gonna say." My mom said.

"I can't do it." Karma mumbled stepping back with the cake.

"Girl put the damn cake down in front of Brandon." She said as she put the cake down in front of me and Karma did the same with her cake in front of Bc.

"You're going to be a daddy!" Me and Brandon read at the same time.

"Again." I finished what my cake said.

When it clicked we both jumped up. "Hell yeah." I cheered grabbing Chanel into my arms kissing her all over her face.

"Wait," I froze letting Chanel go to look at Karma as she bit her lip looking at a frozen Brandon. "What the fuck?"

"Aww that's great my two babies are giving me more babies." Nanna said everybody else was too shocked to say shit.

"Aw hell." Uncle Ace and X said at the same time as my dad stood up too damn calmly for my liking.

"Dad?" Karma said hesitantly.

"I'll be right back." He said before turning around and leaving.

"Jayceon!" My mom said getting up and following him.

"Fuck are y'all doing?" I asked watching my Uncles fill their plates and stand up walking towards the door.

"I will not be staying around in risk of getting shot." Uncle Ace said.

"She's pregnant?" Brandon mumbled still staring at the cake not moving. This nigga.

"Move Jazmine, I don't give a fuck. That little nigga got me fucked up!" I heard my dad's voice boom.

Nanna stood up going towards their voices. I sighed following as Karma and Chanel followed.

"Jayceon you better not even try to do shit to that boy!" Nanna said.

I watched him reach up into the closet where one of his guns were. He got them damn things locked up all over this house. He the reason me and Kaine both have and carry one.

"Dad!!" Karma yells stepping in front on him after he got the gun down and put the clip in. "Do you really want your grandchild to grow up fatherless?"

"Move Karma." He said moving to step around her but she just moved with him.

"Karmen." He said in a warning tone.

"No dad! I love him. This baby wasn't planned, but you and I both know he's gonna be there. Do you really wanna ruin our relationship killing the man I love."

"What happened to you only having enough love for me, your brothers, and nobody else? Huh!?"

Karma sighed. "I was five when I said that dad. I'm always gonna be a daddy's girl. Just because I'm growing up doesn't mean I'ma forget about my real first love."

Dad just continued staring down at her.

"Get him out my fuckin house. I don't wanna see the lil nigga for awhile or I'ma go in his shit worse than the last time." He said before turning and walking away up the stairs.

Mom, Karma, Chanel, Nanna, and I just stood there in silence for awhile.

"So both my daughters are pregnant?" Mom asked eventually.

"No the question should be why is Karma having sex." I said slapping her in the back of the head.

"Stop! Why do you and Ka' always wanna hit me?" She asked mean mugging me.

"Because we can!" Kaine said as he came over and punched her in the arm.

"Leave her alone." My mom said.

"No she think she grown and can have sex, she can take these hits." I said as me and Kaine continued to hit her.

"I am grown!" She snapped laughing.

"I don't give a fuck if you was 30, you still our baby sister."

"Okay stop and pay attention." My mom says getting us to finally stop hitting Karma. "We need to do damage control. Karma you need to go talk to Brandon. Y'all need to go make sure the rest of dinner goes smoothly. I'ma go do damage control with y'all dad."

"I know what that mean." Chanel mumbled smiling shaking her head.

"Yas, grown woman shit." She laughed heading up the steps.

"Ew." Karma said walking away.

"Bruh." Me and Kaine said disgustedly as it clicked what she meant.