𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼 p1

Hello! We'll get back into business soon, but for now my lovely readers take this.
I have special chapters prepared and this is just a small 'Staller' before then, anyways-
Pillar edition!

They all look so damn gorgeous! Especially kyojuro-.

————

♥ ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ ʀᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ♥————————

♥ ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ ʀᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ♥
————————

*Beep!*

The alarm clock blared, you groggily lifted your body away from your warm sheets, turning to face the object that interrupted your sleep.

"5:30 am..." You whispered aloud.

You were new, a brand new hashira! Excited about this nevertheless, you weren't exactly fond with master's strict rules.

Of course you weren't but-

Up and awake this early? You hushed your complaining, glad you didn't get the night shift off to the village like uzui received.

You did well on your own out there, you were thankful and all, being taken in by whole hearted people. Well..some of them-

Especially this one happy kid that'd always crack jokes around you, trying to get you to smile from sunrise to sunset.

You shouldn't call him a kid though, he could be harsh at times- sort of scary! But he's the reason you are here now.

You began to hang around with him after a short encounter, becoming addicted to his personality, and his smile, because wow-.

He sure made you feel a lot better, you'd say that.

Feeling somewhat warm thinking of the flame hashira, no matter how much you tried to deny the feelings you were slowly succumbing to, it was very obvious...tokito would embarrassingly point it out in front of kyojuro.

You'd only wave your hands around saying it wasn't true, taking your hands away from your face only to see kyo staring at you as if he was thinking.

His smile gone, he seemed to be conservative about what tokito said, it was embarrassing as the other pillars would push you around snickering at your quite obvious crush on the forever smiling boy.

It wasn't always paining as he'd tightly hug you whenever one of them would mention it.

You took it as a friendly gesture of reassurance.

You sighed at the flashbacks, becoming motivated to get out of bed now, excited to hear one of kyojuro's stories, that would surely make you feel better!

Hopefully.

You continued to think about the flame hashira as you got dressed, agreeing to a suggestive thought in your head. Constantly being anxious around him would never get you anywhere with that adorable-!