Six

Note: This is a long one. Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were back at the Dursleys home. It's only been a few months and already I wanted to go back to hogwarts. I get it now why Harry wanted to go last year. Tomorrow, Uncle Vernon's sister Marge was coming over. I was in my brothers and I room reading, studying for this coming year.

"Davina!" I heard Aunt Petunia call for me. I quickly shut the book and ran downstairs.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia?" I asked her.

"Come help me with the cake." She demanded.

I walked over and assisted her. Dudley was in the living room with his friends, they were all mean to me not to mention one of them tried to kiss me. Dudley wouldn't have it since I was a shame and said I wasn't at all pretty. Thankfully they listen to anything Dudley says.

I was helping around Harry was doing other things. So far, I've managed to keep my head down and do as they asks. The sun was setting and dudley's friends went home. After everyone ate dinner, I handed out my sweets which they thanked me and ate. Well.... they were a bit nicer to me.

We all headed up to bed, except me I was left to do the dishes. Harry stayed to help me out. While I was washing I was also studying more.

"You're going to get the book wet." Harry told me.

"It's fine harry." I finished the last dish and handed it to me. We went upstairs to go to bed. I placed my book away and went to the bathroom to change then went back in the room to sleep. Before I did Harry went to go brush his teeth, and I grabbed my journal and began writing. I usually did, though nothing was really to write about. Not as much as when we were in Hogwarts. It usually was, today was fine, boring, something about Uncle Vernon, then Aunt Petunia, and Dudley was being dudley. I place my journal underneath my pillow and went to sleep. Thought Harry was staying up to study, I brought my blanket up to cover my eyes from the light he was shining from his wand. He did that alot, since he wasn't quite as lucky as me. But I wasn't lucky as him most of the time.

The next morning. Uncle vernon had left to go pick up his sister. I fixed everything around the table as Aunt Petunia and Dudley were getting ready. Harry was doing other chores but then the doorbell rang.

"Harry!" Aunt Petunia said. "Open the door."

Harry walked over and opened it as Marge walked in and handed her umbrella to my brother. I was in the kitchen making sure everything was ready for lunch.

I watch as marge's dog came in as well. Harry placed her umbrella on the side, and pulled out his form he needed to get signed.

"Uncle vernon." I glanced up as Aunt Petunia was greeting Marge. "I need you to sign these forms."

"What for?"

"Nothing... it's just school stuff."

Actually they were for a field trip to go somewhere when we get back in Hogwarts. I told Harry to do it earlier so we wouldn't have a chance to mess up but he said that we should wait it the date gets closer that way they had no choice and when they figured it out it was too late..

"Later boy, if you behave."

"I will if she does." Harry muttered.

"Ah... I see you two are still here." Marge said looking from me and my brother.

"Yes." Jarry said.

"Don't say "yes' in that ungrateful way. Be good of my brother to keep you two here. It would've been straight to an orphanage if they had been dump on my doorsteps."