Baby

It was Christmas Eve and Grace was on the verge of popping. She waddled everywhere and needed serious assistance to get up from chairs or couches.

Percy was wearing his glasses more since contractions started. He was more anxious for the baby than anyone else. Grace was sitting in a chair while everyone was cleaning up. Her barefoot was on Percy's knee as he massaged it. Fleur was sitting with a sleeping Victoire in her arms, beside Percy.

"Christmas baby?" She joked.

"As long as it's not a New Years Baby," Grace said with her eyes closed.

"The baby was due today," Percy explained. "It seems, they're taking their sweet time."

Grace rubbed her stomach. "We're only 10 minutes apart and it's nearly midnight."

"You two are spending the night?" George asked.

"Our flat is all carpeting," Grace answered.

Ron and Harry thought for a second before their eyes widened. Percy looked at them and nodded.

"Well... to change the disgusting topic, do you two have any names?" George asked.

"A few," Percy smiled.

"We'll have to wait until we meet the baby," Grace smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"You know, we had Percy's name picked out before we met him," Arthur said.

"Really?" Percy turned.

"Percival Ignatius," Molly smiled.

"Percival," George snickered.

"We knew we'd call him Percy, though," Molly said.

Grace smiled and looked at her husband fondly.

"Other foot?" He raised an eyebrow. She smiled and lifted her other foot up and the other dropped to the ground.

"We were certain Ron would be a girl, though," Molly said.

"What would her name be?" Grace asked.

Percy smirked to himself and Ron glared at him. "Shut up, Percy."

"I didn't say anything," he laughed.

"What was it, then?" Grace asked.

"Muriel," Ron smiled.

"Muriel," Percy snickered.

"Shut up!" Ron shouted/laughed.

Everyone started laughing, but suddenly, Grace felt a sharp pain. "Oh, bloody hell."

"Hey, that's my thing-" Harry covered Ron's mouth and looked at Grace with concern.

Percy rubbed her knee and she threw her head back in pain. The pain seemed to subside and Grace looked at Percy. "How many minutes was that?"

"9, darling," Percy smiled.

"I'm gonna be an uncle," Bill said excitingly and rubbed Grace's shoulder.

Grace smiled and leaned into his hand. "I'm gonna be a mummy..."

Percy got up and kissed her cheek. "Want anything, dear?"

"I'm fine, darling," she said.

Percy went to the kitchen, Molly followed after him. She rubbed Percy's shoulder and he jumped.

"Relax, dear," Molly said, rubbing his back.

"How can I relax, mum?" Percy laughed. He pointed to the coffee pot and it started pouring into Percy's mug. He turned back to face her. "My baby's about to be born, okay? My first child. I have to be there for Grace."