The Successor & The Devil within

After Izuku had his dream he got up and ended up hearing his friends know the truth of his father but they still except him and the most thing that left Izuku speechless and not only that Katsumi stole Izuku first kiss on the lips and now Izuku keeping his distance from her not know how to talk to her after all that but now after his first day In house arrest everyone learn about work studies making feel left behind and the teachers told them not to say word to him and Katsumi so right now Izuku thinking about this a he was throwing away the garbage.

'After one day and I'm already behind cause everyone is doing something called a work studies' Izuku thought.

But as he was walking forward Izuku noticed something in the corner of his eye and turn to see a face coming out of the wall.

"Huh trash am I right" said ???.

This left Izuku speechless as what he was look at, then a hand came out point at the direction Izuku was going to.

"What you doing you know you can throw the food trays with burnble don't you" said ???.

"Yeah" said Izuku still in a bit of shock.

Then the face went away back into the wall.

"Am I going insane what was that" said Izuku.

But the face came out of the ground surprising Izuku again it cause him to back away.

"You must be that excitable 1st year aren't you I bet it was freaky suprises for you kinda sorry about that but did pop up here cause I thought you be shocked though" said ???.

"What the world are you" said Izuku.

"Not a bad question there my friend I'd admit I even weird out myself self some times you once in a blue moon but don't worry you'll find out who I am soon enough I'm just glad you have a fighting spirit you the truth is that people are talking it's was kinda bad at the start since the sports festival but now it's in the middle so I came to see the fuss was about" said ???.

Then just like that he disappeared into the ground leaving Izuku just confused on what just happened.

'I feel like I've seen him some were before' Izuku thought.

But eventually Izuku ywo days finally pass and Izuku house arrest end before Katsumi and now was in his class.

"Guys I'm sorry for all the trouble I cause" said Izuku bowing.

"It wasn't your fault Bakugou was the on who started it" said Jiro.

"But at least you got something out of it right Midoriya you took another step of becoming a man" said Kirishima.

This man Izuku red while everyone was confused but still Izuku was still determined to catch up.

"I'll catch up with everything I fell behind these pass 3 days" said Izuku with a determined look.

"Now that's the fighting spirit do it man" said Kirishima.

Then Aizawa suddenly appeared behind Izuku.

"Time to take your seats everyone" said Aizawa.

As they quickly went to they're seats.

"Morning now that Midoriya back I'll go into more detail the work studies Intel" said Aizawa.

Then he turn to the door.

"Alright come in I'll people who experience first hand explain I suggest how work studies differ from internship these three are 3rd years at U.A they rank at the very top of our student body but you may know them as the Big 3" said Aizawa.