𝐎𝐍𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"You always doin' too much bruh." I mugged Deija as she jumped up and down on my bed, waking me up.

"Come on best we goin' out toniiight." She said.

"I'm not goin' nowhea."

"Girl, you better getcho ass up forreal."

"Bruh Dei ion wanna." I whined.

"Why not?"

"Cuz I wanna stay home."

"But you always stay home you homebody."

"Bitch lemme be a homebody in peace." I said and she mugged me.

"Nigga there gon' be some drug dealers out. You know them niggas is fione."

"Fine I'll go. Damn do too much."

"Shutcho ass up. Always whining." She said.

"Who is you talking tooo?"

"Hurry let's get dressed."

"Aight damn." I got up and threw a lil tantrum. She always wanna make me do shit. I went to my bathroom, showering brushing my teeth, etc.

I had finally gotten dressed and we were ready. I gathered some stuff I needed and we headed out the door. My ma was a t work so I texted her telling her I went out.

"Take my picture." I said to Deija.

"Aight." I handed her my phone.

"Ok, ok, sis giving me face, aight. Show a lil ass." She hyped me up. I laughed and taking her phone and taking pictures of her. I slyly used my phone cuz for some reason she don't like me taking pictures of her.

Little does she know, everytime we on facetime and she looking a lil reckless, I be screnshotting. But what she don't know won't hurt her.

We got in her car and headed to the party. I posted some pictures she had taken of me.

 I posted some pictures she had taken of me