Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter song: Lalala by Y2K

Y/N's p.o.v.

I got out of my car, grabbing all my stuff, after work. I told Tessa she could come over at any time today and since I've been at work since 8 I figured she might be there when I get inside. I went up the elevator to my floor and walked to my door. I grabbed my key opening the door and seeing Tessa curled up on the couch watching Friends, her favorite show. I swear she's seen it over a hundred times. "Y/N!!!" She screams getting up off the couch and coming over to me to give me a hug.

"Hey. How you holding up?" I asked her pulling away and throwing my stuff on the kitchen counter.

"Better. My room looks so nice, thank you so much." She smiled and I could tell she really meant that. I walk over to the freezer and grab out the cookies and cream ice cream. Then I go in the drawer and grab two spoons. I hand her the stuff and she smiles. She walks back towards the couch. I go into my room and change into the sweatpants Colby gave me, then I change my shirt into a tank top. I walk back out into the living room, sitting on the couch beside Tessa. "Where'd you get those sweatpants?"She asked, probably noticing they were pretty big on me.

"They're Colby's..." I felt the color rush to my cheeks as I looked down.

Tessa grinned at me and nudged me, playfully. "Ohhhoh. How cute." She sung.

"Oh shut up," I laughed, "it's from the night of the party." I replied, knowing what she was thinking. "Also they're having that other party tonight and I told Colby I was going, are you still up for it?," I asked really wanting her to say yes. "It's going to be a big crowd, I could really use you there," I said trying to sway her. I didn't need to be having anxiety at a party.

"Ohh I guess," she says laughing and throwing the blanket over us. I glance at the tv and she had Titanic pulled up, she was my best friend so of course she knew my favorite movie. I knew the movie was long and by the time it was done we would have to immediately start getting ready for the party, but it was worth it. We sat on the couch watching the movie and eating ice cream for the next three hours.

*three hours later*

The movie ended and of course we both were on the verge of crying. No matter how many times you watch that movie, the ending always gets you. I stand up stretching. "Time to get ready for this party." I said pulling Tessa up off the couch.

"Yea I guess so," she replied walking off to her room. I went off in the other direction to mine to get ready. I had in mind what I wanted to wear. I get changed and walk into my bathroom, putting my hair up into a messy bun. Then I fixed my makeup I had on since work. I smiled in the mirror, knowing that I was already wearing the shirt Colby bought for me. He paired it under another shirt, but I liked it by itself too.

I walked back out into the living room knowing Tessa wouldn't be ready yet

I walked back out into the living room knowing Tessa wouldn't be ready yet. She takes a bit longer than me to do her hair and makeup, and this time she wasn't already wearing any. About ten minutes later, Tessa walked into the kitchen wearing skinny jeans, a mesh top, and black heels. She always had such fancy outfits. Her hair was curled and her makeup to perfection.

I grabbed my bag and we got into my car to leave

Colby's p.o.v.

Kat and most of the other girls were already here and the boys were setting things up. Kat was sitting at the chairs in the kitchen while Sam was putting beers into coolers. "Hey Kat, can you help me find something to wear?" I asked while tapping on her shoulder.

"Sure," she replied turning around and standing up. "Trying to impress someone, I see," she whispered in my ear, then turning to Sam, "I'll be right back, babe." She kissed his cheek and followed me up to my room. She walked into my closet immediately grabbing a pair of black jeans. She threw them to me then continued to go through my shirts. She eventually pulled out a black button up top. She walked over to where I keep my jewelry and grabbed the necklace Y/N got me. "She would be happy to see you wearing this," she said handing me all the stuff and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind herself.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! Let's sing We Love Our Friends in the comments! I'll start

"Yo, it's ya boys Sam and Colby, we spent like what? Two and a half weeks on this? Not gonna lie, we tried really hard on this one..."
-Sam